The New Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

Visiting my mom today when this tralier with Nebraska plates pulls up and well, low and behold, my new Blue 06 Coupe arrived today! Gotta give mad props to Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge for making this happen in such a short time! Placed a call to him Wednesday, car was shipped the next morning and arrived here in San Diego today :). I'm one happy camper. Enjoy the pics!
Bat
IMGP7451.jpg

IMGP7453.jpg

06a.jpg

06g.jpg

06f.jpg

06i.jpg

06m.jpg

06o.jpg

06r.jpg

You sold your other Viper?? And what wheels u plannin' on now for this new baby?

hmmm...anyone wanna start a vinyl overlay business?? lol, just kidding man...sweet ride!! LOVE the color :)

cool car, whats up with the obession with vipers?? don't you wanna try something else like for about 20k you can get a GT3. Figure if you spend 90k on a car you can spill few grand more.

I love the car but the only thing that bugs me is that on this rare and expsenive car from dodge they still used the same head unit that they use on basically every other car they produce, they could have atleast done something.

*subscribes*

upload a pic to the forums and post it, my corporate proxy blocks whoever you are hosting with :'(

winty87 said:
I love the car but the only thing that bugs me is that on this rare and expsenive car from dodge they still used the same head unit that they use on basically every other car they produce, they could have atleast done something.

and the A/C control knobs, straight from the Neon parts bin lol

but you don't buy this car for fancy climate control and hot stereo, you get it for the thing sitting under the hood :D

whats up with all that fender gap? seems like its more than normal. nice car though, vipers are such a great value compared to other exotics. cant wait to see it with a drop and new wheels

yeah, shame on the interiors of them. Why did you get rid of the other one? I personally like that gen a whole lot more than this gen.
Also, for who wanted to start a vinyl business, lets do it! :D

< Not Envious....................

Dictionary:
Envy:
1 : painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage
2 obsolete : MALICE
3 : an object of envious notice or feeling <his new car made him the envy of his friends>

Example: his new car made him the envy of his friends

Latest posts

Back