The Best Color

pjm1957

Here's a survey question. Of the colors in which I'm interested (Cosmic Blue, Metro Gray Metallic, or Red), which is best? Any of you disappointed in your paint color or finish?

I was leaning toward Cosmic Blue (while I can still get it), but today in the bright sunshine the Metro Gray looked deeper and richer. The red is nice but probably not age-appropriate for me.

completely subjective. go with your gut both the CB and MG are going to differ greatly depending on the lighting so be sure to see them in mixed situations. Personally, though they're probably hard to come by, Silver's my personal favorite. matches the wheels perfectly... which looks cool. the wheels just don't seem to 'fit' as well on any of the other colors. (though having them powder coated can fix that problem) in additon, silver's easily the lowest maintenance color of all time... which may or may not be a plus for you.

I don't know if you guys in the States have the white one. Over here is by far the most popular, it's really nice!! Just tint the windows and it looks perfect :D

completely subjective. go with your gut both the CB and MG are going to differ greatly depending on the lighting so be sure to see them in mixed situations. Personally, though they're probably hard to come by, Silver's my personal favorite. matches the wheels perfectly... which looks cool. the wheels just don't seem to 'fit' as well on any of the other colors. (though having them powder coated can fix that problem) in additon, silver's easily the lowest maintenance color of all time... which may or may not be a plus for you.

+1 to silver and it's the fastest! (drive2)

All the colors look good, although MG looks different in every type of lighting situation to me which is pretty sweet...

Back