Teggy and MP3 Race!

Yello-MP3

On the way home tonite from a car show a silver with cf hood and Tenzo R gunmetal rims Integra is pullin' hard from way back like maybe 1/2 mile or so and so right as the teggy gets up on me i step on it. To my suprise i catch and stay with the integra till like 90 then we both slow and i am maybe a few cars lengths in front so we are going like maybe 50 or so. Light after light is green greeen and i am just prayin' for one to turn so i can race. So finally the third light changes and i am like all pumped. I look over and see this girl that is soooooo fine and i am like this night just keeps getting better and better and she laughs and she asks if i wanna race i was like hell yeah so she revs and it sounds mean,Intake, Ehaust, and Cams, so i rev back. The light turns and boom we both spin a lil through the first gear i have like 1/2 a car on her and i hear the v-tec just open up and she pulls to almost a car infront of me in like an instant. I was like wow. So my gear is a lil longer i run up to about 5800rpm. Second gear hits she spins a lil in second and i pull back the car and then again i here it just turn on and pulls back the car length. Third hits and i pull on her about where i am a car ahead and she never got it back we kept going till like 90 or so and then let off. I pulled over and we talked i even got her number. She stated she had the above mods that i said. Let me remind u that i am stock with the resonator to the intake taken off. Wow it would have been nice to have a turbo and just been like bye bye. But then again it wouldn't have been as fun. Sorry i am just so excited!! Tell me what u guys think.
Peace,
Zane

Last edited:
Cool! But if she was a better driver she would have probably schooled you. :)

she probably wasnt trying to beat you, just tried enough to stay ahead. maybe she thought you were a handsome fellow and decided to let you win. yep, i would of loved to have been in your shoes.

manuel said:
she probably wasnt trying to beat you, just tried enough to stay ahead. maybe she thought you were a handsome fellow and decided to let you win. yep, i would of loved to have been in your shoes.

Damn Straight!!:D

yea

sorry to say but she was def a bad driver, if its a gsr it has stock 160-or 170, cause my friend has a stock one and he beat me, not by much but he did. she was probably just bad at shiftin, unless it wasnt a gsr

oh well, you "got dem digits" right...call her, show her how to drive that thing!

Hehe

I was thinking the same thing about her not beating me. I just called her and she said she was gunna meet me and i am taking her out. I mean this girl is about fine and she loves cars beat that and i'll give ya some money. It was an ls i belive. I still think if i drove both cars i would whoop the mp3 for breakfast, lunch and while i'm at it even dinner. But when u burn through second gear pretty good u have alot more power than the mp3. Well i gotta get ready and see how this all goes. Maybe even get to drive her car.
Peace,
Zane
( Can anyone lay a wheel when the hit second, cuz i can't )

A good looking girl who likes cars....Marry her this afternoon buddy!!! The rest is just details lol! Have fun

Yeah, post pics ASAP. My "hot" vs your "hot" might be two diff things.

Kooldino said:
Yeah, post pics ASAP. My "hot" vs your "hot" might be two diff things.
lol......
"snarl, woof woof"

I'll get some pics...

She seems to be nto me but i dunno. I dunno why she wouldn't let me take some pics so we will see. U dunno if u are all for the 17-18 yr old thing but am sill a youngster and all so its all me btu hot is hot to me so we will see what u think.
Peace,
Zane
Oh wait a sec, last i talked to u guys i was gunna take her out to eat. Well i drove the car and its a gsr with close to 185 hp!!!! I drove the beast and it would man handle the mp3 like on a bad day. I was like only if i had a turbo. What i thought i heard as the engine getting into its power range was her messing with me she said she was shifting at like 5 grand at highest. But point is that damn thing is mean.
Peace,
Zane

That's one of the better "racing" stories I've read cuz it has the potential to turn into something more. Like the others said tho, we want pictures...the car and her, cuz that's what brings the stories to life man! :)

Back