TBK Performance New Monster !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only person who would need proof of his claims would be the person interested in buying the car...

and if someone is claiming they have PAR gears among the list of other things listed in his add, im doubting his claims are false...

and if someone is claiming they have PAR gears among the list of other things listed in his add, im doubting his claims are false...

ok. sound reasonable, and why when i said i had these and that, and i was making what ever amount of HP you people where doubting me ? so his claims are not false, and my claims where garbage and got bashed hardcore for a damn dyno sheet ? i had tons of pictures in my build, and a place who did the job. and you guys where still talking crap about me and my car... C'mon you guys have to be fair with everyone.

btw, in response to your ideas on the check engine light not really doing anything and it safe to unplug the bulb and ignore it, i dont know how it works with the haltech but on the stock ecu you are dead wrong. The factory ecu is programmed to go into limp mode once the CEL is illuminated and willl greatly decrease performance.

I respect what Miguel had done to his car. It is truly a beast.

I don`t hate Miguel, what I hate is that he has to shoot down others`cars and flame when you when you bring him a point.

Being a little more humble will get you a lot further, don`t you think ?

nah men, everything I've done is for me and not to proof anything or trying to be better than anyone here. i was lucky i had the money to do everything and i don't consider my self or my car better than any that only have a CAI and few stickers, people do what ever they can and what ever they can afford that's it. what it matters is to be happy and enjoy your car no matter what do you have under the hood. i though it was cool to show others and share what we all have done to our cars, but for me these has turn into a nightmare and lots of people thinks because of the bulls*** that i am an asshole and think I'm better than any here. that's completely wrong and the people that knows me personally , and people that have been close to me they really know how i am. you can't judge nobody by a bunch of letters or the way they write. i know my English sux ass, and probably the way i know how to express my self is not the right or best, but i really try my best.

btw, in response to your ideas on the check engine light not really doing anything and it safe to unplug the bulb and ignore it, i don't know how it works with the haltech but on the stock ecu you are dead wrong. The factory ecu is programmed to go into limp mode once the CEL is illuminated and Will greatly decrease performance.

the haltech is a full stand alone engine management, and there is no need for the Stock ECU for the engine to work, since I've done all of the work in the engine and no MAF and o2 sensors are working cause there is no need, the check engine light is always going to be on because OEM parts that where removed are not working anymore and not needed.. and is annoying to see that light on all of the time. the OEM ECU is just taking care of other functions in the car, not to control the engine anymore. at least i was told that by TBK who did the Installation and Tunning.

Mazdaspeed2oo35 what h.p did you end up having? I thought I remember you were going to have a meth kit and some other stuff installed. I thought the last dyno was like 374.

Mazdaspeed2oo35 what h.p did you end up having? I thought I remember you were going to have a meth kit and some other stuff installed. I thought the last dyno was like 374.

OK, I got 372whp at 15 P.S.I on Pump gas. that's the dyno i posted in here. but 3 weeks after that dyno, i added 1000cc Injectors, SR Adjustable Cam Gears, Methanol Injection, raise the boost from 15 to 20 P.S.I and TBK did a more aggressive street tune, even though i paid to do it on a dyno and get the most out of it.. i mean I've learned my lesson not to claim any numbers without a dyno, according to a friend of mine that drove my car at the HP mentioned above,and he went with my dad to drive my car back home from tbk, since dad is afraid to drive my car, he told me the car it's alot faster and more aggressive than when it had 372whp, because atleast what was done gained more HP. I'm just thinking the car right now is making 400whp+ but until i do a dyno again here in Spain, i won't be sure. I'll post the new dyno sheet when i do it.

Last edited:
nice. I would like to hear that turbo spool. when you get the car to spain make a video of some highway pulls. I just bought a 30r and cant wait untill I can install it. hopefully next year

nice. I would like to hear that turbo spool. when you get the car to Spain make a video of some highway pulls. I just bought a 30r and cant wait until I can install it. hopefully next year

for sure.. I Just can't wait men to get my car back, I've waited over 9 months to have it done, and i only had 2 nights to have fun with it, after that i took a plane here to Spain and I've been here in Spain since October last year, I'm desperate to get it back in my hands. too much time without my car I'm going crazy without it. I mean i want to make something clear, I'm very happy and proud of what i have, but in no way I'm making or saying my car is the best car out there and i have the best stuff. so please don't get me wrong.. the car pulls like crazy, when that turbo kicks in its amazing no words to explain how does it feels, the pull is insane. and the sound is beautiful. i love how the turbo sounds when it kicks in and also love the sound from the exhaust.. i mean i feel good by having the first MSP with such size turbo for daily driving, but these does not mean I'm the best. everything came up the way i dream. and little by little I' am adding more stuff to it. I'm about to be done soon. lets see how everything comes out

Last edited:
when r u getting ur car shipped?

holly ******* s*** ? are you alive dude ? i've traying to talk to you for the longest.. i' am still waiting for some parts i bought. most likely by next month..i can't wait men, it takes 28 days for the car and all of my stuff to get here. then i have to legalize the car, get it insured. i'll have the car back on the road by April...

Last edited:
you need to be a member of that forum to see the thread or post.

what are your plans. what have you done to your car, and what are you doing.

I have pretty much all bolt ons right now. I just bought a 30r. I have to get some more money to have the block built. those are the next things I am going to worry about. right now I have somewhere between 219 and 230. the shop that tuned my car didnt think to print the numbers out nor coud they remember. it is the worst shop I could have taken it to

mazdaspeed2oo35 keeps fueling the bulls*** fire.
Yes...and to begin with..Why was the Ebay link posted in this TBK thread.
It kills me....Most of the talk in here does not relate to the thread at all.....Mazdasped2oo35 just keeps adding BS in here to keep his "EGO" thread alive.

If I sat and argued like this guy is doing..I would be banned.
Its amazing this thread isn't dumpstered...because its sure full of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back