TBK Performance New Monster !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...and to begin with..Why was the Ebay link posted in this TBK thread.
It kills me....Most of the talk in here does not relate to the thread at all.....Mazdasped2oo35 just keeps adding BS in here to keep his "EGO" thread alive.

If I sat and argued like this guy is doing..I would be banned.
Its amazing this thread isn't dumpstered...because its sure full of garbage.

ha ha, very funny, these is my thread and i can add what ever i feel like it, and also talk what ever i want. if you think these thread is garbage you are free to unsubscribe from it, and never come back, i dont LIKE YOU EITHER. you talk too much crap about others so. and i have no Ego by the way. hate me or like me. is your choice. I'm not forcing anyone to come here. i created these thread to show others what i have done to my car, and look how it turned out to be, a circus, i got bashed like no other in these forum and everything started because a dyno sheet so. i can still post updates about my car and stuff that i have done to it recently, but at these point i only get hated more and more, for no reason. so you are free to think what ever you want..

Last edited:
Okay, enough is enough. I'm sick of everybody going after everybody -- I won't be the referee of recess for kindergarten.

My apologies to everyone that I didn't do this sooner. I've been drowning in college projects and exams, not to mention working two jobs.

Closed. And if anyone has any problems with that, contact an Admin -- NOT me. I simply can't deal with this kind of crap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back