TBK Performance New Monster !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You point dont mean a damn thing to me. go with your point and your scientist knowledge somewhere else. im sick of you, you are everywhere, jesus christ...

i dont see how you can claim you dont talk s***, seriously, you do it a lot.

dude selling his car on ebay has a built block, legit tranny, and hes tuned. id say its very possible hes making over 300 whp.

dude selling his car on ebay has a built block, legit tranny, and hes tuned. id say its very possible hes making over 300 whp.

i think the same thing justin. its ok tho i gave the guy my email and im waiting on him to email me hid dyno sheets as soon as he finds them

Jesus,, another one with the same bulls***.. hey have you read what also Maxx Said about these car ? you should also say something to him dont you ?.. can you be 100% what you are talking about ? have you seen pictures, dyno sheets ? no right. of course is possible but you need to prove it. by the way i talked as much s*** as you and others do. dont come here telling me anything about these subject. i got almost raped in these thread because i said i was making 372whp with pictures and a actual hi performance shop everyone knows that did my car, and what happened ? you tell me. so dont come with these crap right now. prove is needed until then, these sell is bulls***.. and i can say what ever i feel like it these is a freedom of speech and thoughts place. live with it or just unsubscribe from these thread. im tired of these bashing smart asses s*** in here. there is rules for smart asses in these forum by the way !!!

wow, who cares if it makes 5000 hp. its just a freaking car no need to get your alls panties in a wad.

yeah, of course. but just because i posted and gave my honest opinion these thread or the post is junk or deserve to go to the trash, its not fear. but well these is the internet

Jesus,, another one with the same bulls***.. hey have you read what also Maxx Said about these car ? you should also say something to him dont you ?.. can you be 100% what you are talking about ? have you seen pictures, dyno sheets ? no right. of course is possible but you need to prove it. by the way i talked as much s*** as you and others do. dont come here telling me anything about these subject. i got almost raped in these thread because i said i was making 372whp with pictures and a actual hi performance shop everyone knows that did my car, and what happened ? you tell me. so dont come with these crap right now. prove is needed until then, these sell is bulls***.. and i can say what ever i feel like it these is a freedom of speech and thoughts place. live with it or just unsubscribe from these thread. im tired of these bashing smart asses s*** in here. there is rules for smart asses in these forum by the way !!!

Dude, YOU!!!! are the only bashing smart ass.

You posted it, and then you cry no fair when people question you on it.

Once again you feel the need to defend yourself by Insulting and flaming others.

other than stating the obvious youll see that neither focus nor i have insulted you.

lol i respect both of them mazdaspeed2oo35 and Focus, but i think that they should just not talk lol.

I respect what Miguel had done to his car. It is truly a beast.

I don`t hate Miguel, what I hate is that he has to shoot down others`cars and flame when you when you bring him a point.

Being a little more humble will get you a lot further, don`t you think ?

I respect what Miguel had done to his car. It is truly a beast.

I don`t hate Miguel, what I hate is that he has to shoot down others`cars and flame when you when you bring him a point.

Being a little more humble will get you a lot further, don`t you think ?

C'mon men, I've never said the car that is selling on ebay is s*** next to mine. you guys have told me that in order to claim stuff done to any car you need proof, isn't like that ? there is no pictures of basically anything, i mean if you have that work done in your car you need proof. how can i know if he really got par gears ? hoe do i know he have forged internals ? 320whp its a very high number, he dindn't mention anything about turbo upgrade or anything. i am not talking bad is just my opinion, you need proof, pictures, dyno sheets etc. not everyone out there knows what Par gears and forged internals are. you get my point ? that's not talking bad. maxx even said it could be bulls***, and nobody said anything to him. i dont understand why all of you guys just jump on when i say and give an opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back