Tax Refund Install Day!

I'm gonna sit in my pajamas until Andy and Lucie get here. I might not even change, come to think of it.

i might be down for something i havent met any of you yet actually, but i am probably going to pick up the fp internals and some cobb springs, or go balls out and get some coilovers...

**** taxes, I did my taxes 2 weeks ago because I wanted get my refund ASAP. Turns out I owe money. Im not sending jack s*** until April.

Date and/or time picked out for this?

This correct Anna, Justin?

04/04/09 thru 04/05/09 - Tax Refund Install Day, TheDoc's House Lindenhurst: TheDoc **UPDATED** sorryjustin

That was the date until Anna bumped it for her birthday without telling anyone. Sneaky sneaky.

Date and/or time picked out for this?

This correct Anna, Justin?

04/04/09 thru 04/05/09 - Tax Refund Install Day, TheDoc's House Lindenhurst: TheDoc **UPDATED** sorryjustin

Yes, this is the date for now. Later this week I'll update the first post with the "official" information.

To be clear, I intend on starting early on Saturday morning and late night into that evening, and pick up wherever we left off when we wake up on Sunday. So, it can be a come and go type of thing- if there are other things we want to do while it's going on (i.e. make Anna a birthday cake out of random things we find laying around the shop), there's nothing stopping it.

But there we go. Cleaning the shop out this week, and getting it all ready.

I would go if:

I wasn't out of town.

Had parts to install.

Wasn't such a pansy. :(

By the way... are you still selling that Injen CAI?

Back