stivine6's 2001 Mazda Protege Build

Thanks guys!

I chose that sticker because I'm just slightly lowered hehe

I had a black one on before but no one could even see it was there..

Don't put too much decals on though :p

nice build so far. sub'd

thanks, appreciate it! Few more things i want to do

First on my list ... HKS Hi Flow Muffler

Hoping to get it on monday or sometime next week

photo2013041372730pm.jpg

photo2013041393700pm.jpg

photo2013041393649pm.jpg

And met up with RedArrow at school today :)

55603549361648402612982.jpg

Last edited:
yeah that was a good deal on it. and i wanted a deep tone also so i got the greddy evo2. and i love it. but i dont have headers, with headers it would sound way better then it sounds now.

You're not riding at stock height are you?

Nope I'm lowered 1.3~ all around, mild drop

Update:
Well guys I just got my axle back installed by quick muffler. They did a good job

I wasn't too fond of the angled look so i got them to put it straight. It's definitely got a deeper tone but from the inside its not too different. I haven't gotten a chance to drive it enough to say but I'm liking it so far! Need to take it out on the highway and see too

Here are some pics, I think they're too big I need to resize them but I'm on my phone at work.

imagebaq.jpg

imageimr.jpg

Ill get a sound clip when I get a chance

imageimr.jpg

I like how the pipe isn't too big, I think it looks bad when a small car has a huge exhaust pipe sticking out of it.

thanks guys, i was worried about it being too loud too but its not that much louder than the mazdaspeed axle back, but it would be definitely more noticeable if you went from stock to this. I didn't want it to stick out too much either so i had the shop made it almost flush with the rear lip.

So i got a clip of my axle back, though i took it in my garage so the sound is a bit amplified.. I'll try to get one outside when its not as windy.

Let me know what you guys think! :)

Last edited:
Back