Starting Over

boostdprotegelx said:
same with mine....it's sitting in the garage...waiting for body work/paint..******* shops..piss me off.

Heh. I just remembered I still have the wastegate solenoid CEL. Bwhaha, fook it. I've grown to have the "I don't give a s***" attitude. *shrugs*

k-lea said:
Heh. I just remembered I still have the wastegate solenoid CEL. Bwhaha, fook it. I've grown to have the "I don't give a s***" attitude. *shrugs*
eat it....at least you can drive the fucker....

boostdprotegelx said:
eat it....at least you can drive the fucker....

Only when it wants to run properly. It'll have hiccups.

Kristin: "YAY! I get to drive the Miata today."
Miata: "I don't feel to good"
Kristin: "Freakin' a, this car sucks."

It's actually been running a lot better ever since the whole bad gas thing happened. I'm not idling at 2,000 rmp anymore (did it before all those idle issues when I found out of the bad gas).

I've been kinda bummed since the MSP is starting to get going on the engine and nothing is being done about mine. :( Of course, the Miata is our only way of transportation right now so I have to stop with the "I don't give a s***" attitude and realize that without the Miata I have nothing.

I'm still playing around with the idea of a daily but I have too much s*** going on right now to even be able to focus on getting that done. The white beast (pos F150) is doing fine I just can't go into town with it since it's not insured. To work and back is the only place it can get me. Plus, it's the most unreliable thing since condoms.

k-lea said:
Only when it wants to run properly. It'll have hiccups.

Kristin: "YAY! I get to drive the Miata today."
Miata: "I don't feel to good"
Kristin: "Freakin' a, this car sucks."

It's actually been running a lot better ever since the whole bad gas thing happened. I'm not idling at 2,000 rmp anymore (did it before all those idle issues when I found out of the bad gas).

I've been kinda bummed since the MSP is starting to get going on the engine and nothing is being done about mine. :( Of course, the Miata is our only way of transportation right now so I have to stop with the "I don't give a s***" attitude and realize that without the Miata I have nothing.

I'm still playing around with the idea of a daily but I have too much s*** going on right now to even be able to focus on getting that done. The white beast (pos F150) is doing fine I just can't go into town with it since it's not insured. To work and back is the only place it can get me. Plus, it's the most unreliable thing since condoms.
back w/ the old dude? good you.

k-lea said:
That's the first response I got when I asked everyone at work; "What's unreliable?"
yeah..sure...btw..what's new w/ it? mine's supposed to come out of the shopfriday/saturday,.

Just got a good bit of money in the bank. Things should be rolling again here pretty soon.

I sold the injectors (440's) so I can make room for the 550s, 750s, hell whichever I want. Also, might be selling the FM exhaust I bought not too long ago. Never even been out of the box. I just peaked at them.. :(

k-lea said:
Just got a good bit of money in the bank. Things should be rolling again here pretty soon.

I sold the injectors (440's) so I can make room for the 550s, 750s, hell whichever I want. Also, might be selling the FM exhaust I bought not too long ago. Never even been out of the box. I just peaked at them.. :(
you called me last night...no talking though.. wtf was up w/ that?

It doesn't have your phone number. It's ok, the only time I call Damian is usually by a mistake.

Back