Starting Over

It does run and has been running. Not giving me any problems. Ordered it some oil this morning, be here on Friday.

It's just money now. That's the only thing. I'm trying to get WAY ahead in saving up money just in case I run into a problem that will be pricey to fix. I'm just being smart.

k-lea said:
It's just money now. That's the only thing. I'm trying to get WAY ahead in saving up money just in case I run into a problem that will be pricey to fix. I'm just being smart.

incase? :p

evilmonkeyMSP said:
that seemed unnecessary...

I wasnt pointing out the grammar more like the actual statistical possibility of kristin having issues... lol..

I dont think incase should be used... more like "when something goes wrong"

but thats if you base future issues off of those that shes already had...

(dont worry kristin I still love ya...) :p

Cliff Notes:

I was running the Xede EMS along with some other small things and the Xede was wired wrong which lead to my car basically turning to s*** because I got the "I don't know what's wrong, your car is just weird" line then I wasn't getting anything at all. So, I was running a system that was slowly, but surely, killing my car. That's my side of the story, atleast. Some others might tell you it was my bad intake. *rolls eyes*

Awww. I'm sorry you have been having these problems with your baby. But she looks good! ;) I memba when you first joined the ranks of the lOOns here... <3

I just want to masta my car stock on the autocross track...

Latest posts

Back