staring!

They may no longer be there but there are paint dots on the fuel lines to distinguish them, looks like a yellow dot for the return. And they may have different colored quick disconnect clips IIRC.

man why couldnt we have gotten this this last weekend?!@ lol.. im going to have to fk with it when i get back from nola, thanks again

working on firing up tomorrow in AM, will update with results!!

in the meantime, anyone know if this should be connected?! its on the throttle body, underneath.. rofl.. i dont even think i have a spare plug, thought everything got connected already...
20131013_101742.jpg

also, since ive reworked tranny and engine, after initial break-in im changing all oils ofc, i can never remember trans oil weight/visc.. anyone got a quick response for the two ???'s?!

thanks guys,
couldnt have done it without the community

OMFG IT STARTED

IIITTTTTTSSSSSS AAALLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again for the help, will keep updates for how finishing/progress goes.. might have this together and on the road in two weeks!!

Congrats! The pic you posted is the EGR it has to be plugged in to prevent a CEL. Most stores only have 2 weights for gear oil, Proteges (and most cars) use 75w-90.

lol nice. glad we could help. finish it up and have some fun with the car.

Back