spoted another msp

J&SZoom

this one was in Espanola. I was up there satudaynight on my way back from redriver. I was driving down riverside road next to a blue msp. I did not catch the plate to see if it was from NM.

Joe

Nice, I saw a blue one several months ago on I25 headed south inbetween placitas and albuquerque. Wonder if it was the same one.(scratch)

505zoom said:
Nice, I saw a blue one several months ago on I25 headed south inbetween placitas and albuquerque. Wonder if it was the same one.(scratch)

I saw a blue and a yellow one in abq. Was pretty surprised to see so many recently.

Turns out my old car showed up on ebay...

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I think it says sold but its still for sale because the forum member who bought it backed out... dunno.

Man its nice to see that my car is still around in ONE piece....

thats actually yours? thats crazy to see your own former car for sale and see people buying it. i would feel totally weird.

MP3Architect said:
thats actually yours? thats crazy to see your own former car for sale and see people buying it. i would feel totally weird.

its really weird. All this time I thought it was just parted out. Part of me is happy to see that it was not wasted and that it will live on. But another part of me is like "hey man, thats my car! Gimme!"

i kind of want to. its really funny I think. I never expected to see it again...

Back