Sport20 JDM Build

you can tell in detail what the problem is with North American cars?

Yes. The mid-pipe that comes with North American cars is longer than those of Japan. I'm not sure about Russian cars, but that is probably what happened to you as well. The japanese exhaust manifold extends farther back underneath the car, where it mounts to a shorter mid-pipe. So my header from Japan wouldn't fit my factory mid-pipe. I had to cut the mid-pipe by about 10 inches/ 25 centimeters, and re-weld the spring cup mount in order to mount to that header properly.

Yes. The mid-pipe that comes with North American cars is longer than those of Japan. I'm not sure about Russian cars, but that is probably what happened to you as well. The japanese exhaust manifold extends farther back underneath the car, where it mounts to a shorter mid-pipe. So my header from Japan wouldn't fit my factory mid-pipe. I had to cut the mid-pipe by about 10 inches/ 25 centimeters, and re-weld the spring cup mount in order to mount to that header properly.
I understand you, I think is not a problem modify mid-pipe.

my split second belonged ngupta7
attachment.php

Charlottesville
(couch)

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of the green. It reminds me of my old Kawasaki motorcycle. Kawasaki green is my favorite

915_P5
rear lip sport 20 JDM, the strip looks like a first generation MSP
bikingpro5
Yes, pad on the bumper
4509228s-960.jpg
big.jpg

CTt3P5
Thanks, I'll look

Last edited:
create lost locks A and B
and I for some reason the system rests on the transmission mount

Would the rear msp lip fit on the Pro5

no the sedan lips/bumpers are longer than the hatch/astina/pro5 ones, they also have a piece that pulls out and lifts up for using the stock tow point, they could be cut down as I had a lengthened astina one on my sedan.

Last edited:
create lost locks A and B
and I for some reason the system rests on the transmission mount
you need to correct this as shown in the instructions I have linked

it should rest on the battery tray and the coolant reservoir bracket

Back