Spark plugs

Possibly. Depending on if this fixes my problem. If not and it's a major fix I really need to put the money into that so I'm crossing my fingers.

Good suggestion on the PCV valve, I didn't quite think of that. I upgraded to the Millennia S valve so long ago that I completely forgot about that issue with the stock setup.

Here is some more information about it if you're interested in reading. I went with one from the dealership just to be sure, but if the one from AutoZone works then all the better. I personally tend to prefer spending a little extra to get OEM replacement parts just because the quality tends to be higher than the cheaper counterparts from generic auto part stores. Anyway, it's definitely worth a try!

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...PCV-Valve-Solution-For-Low-Boost-Applications

If I don't want to run my crankcase breather hose through the intake what are some other solutions? the hose is just sitting in the bay right now not connected to the intake.

I'm going to be honest...I'm somewhat of a newbie and I have no clue how I'd do that.

Okay I understand now...I just didn't know what they were called. I've heard of people making them with like monster cans.

Well no more white/blue smoke!!! Just a little bit of of black grayish smoke after letting off the gas! I'm assuming that's normal because of how rich these cars run.

Well I reconnected the breather hose to the intake last night and now my exhaust smells like burning oil like it did before I took it off..

Stock s and j pipe. Corksport downpipe back exhaust. No cats. I do have a res and muffler.

Hmm it just got a lot stronger after I attached the hose and drove it for a while.

Back