Spark plugs

You can put a breather on it but keep in mind until it gets dirty and clogged it will throw a CEL as it is pulling in un-metered air. No way around it if your MAF is relocated.

My maf is not relocated. What are you suggesting I do? I don't quite understand.

You said the breather hose connected to the intake is making it burn oil, so you can remove the hose and but a mini filter on it. But this will cause a vacuum leak until the filter gets clogged enough to not leak too much air in. I had a CEL P0171 for about a year when I first installed the FMIC for this reason but it hasn't come back in a long time.

So I can just take that hose off the intake and slap a hose on it and I'll go good or would it be a better idea to do a catch can?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well first things first you have to find out why you have excessive CCP and if you don't then find out where exactly the oil is going. maybe try throwing a dye in the oil and after a few days check everything with a black light.

You can run a catch can but I had one for a while and all it did was spray oil through the fittings under boost. It didn't catch much oil like the one on my Mustang does.

Back