1000305pu4.jpg

1000307ms4.jpg

2jz no s***? :lol:
1000318rk2.jpg

Like a typical ricer im rockin the altezzas
1000306gy4.jpg

Last edited:
redheaddstpch1d said:
Nice new ride...did you manage to find a stick shift? Those are hard to find in the IS300.

Nah i didnt get a manual, though i purposely bought the auto. I drove the manual and hated it (and i have owned my fair share of manual vehicles) So i figured it was time for an auto. The E-Shift mode on the auto works good enough for me when i feel like having fun. Plus the auto is stronger for when i go turbo (drive)

lol im not lowering it for sure.... god i cant deal with a harsh ride anymore. It handles like a dream as of now, stock. And it rides awesome.

5speedP5 said:
lol im not lowering it for sure.... god i cant deal with a harsh ride anymore. It handles like a dream as of now, stock. And it rides awesome.
Someone's getting old! haha just playing with ya! Very nice car though, if I had an is300 I would for sure be swapping a 2jz-gte into it!!

hmm there is never a time for an auto, i drive through rush hour traffic everyday and still love a stick.

but as the other guy said, too many people want auto in corvettes and stuff so the manufacture has to make them to get money

Back