So I've done my reading...few more Q's

I love my car and haven't had too many problems. EXCEPT...

Power Steering Pump died after 1500km plus the PCV Valve but that was a recall I believe. And this car is great on winter roads but the damn thing makes some weird noises...I believe its the suspension in the extreme cold weather we get here sometimes. Oh and 1 other thing I get a really annoying rattling sound that sounds like its coming from the windshield.

Other than that...great car, its actually my 2nd MS6 1st was written off after 2 weeks of ownership thanks to a cloaking device I had installed that made my car invisible while stopped at a red light.

I love my car and haven't had too many problems. EXCEPT...

Power Steering Pump died after 1500km plus the PCV Valve but that was a recall I believe. And this car is great on winter roads but the damn thing makes some weird noises...I believe its the suspension in the extreme cold weather we get here sometimes. Oh and 1 other thing I get a really annoying rattling sound that sounds like its coming from the windshield.

Other than that...great car, its actually my 2nd MS6 1st was written off after 2 weeks of ownership thanks to a cloaking device I had installed that made my car invisible while stopped at a red light.

Rattaling windshield = Salvage title

(yupnope)

Back