Side mirror realignment

Mounty

:
03 MP5
My passenger side mirror does not snap in place where it's supposed to be. When it's "snapped" in place, it's still slightly folded. Does anyone know how to realign the side mirror. Must I remove the 3 bolts to take the mirror out first? Thanks.

Mounty said:
My passenger side mirror does not snap in place where it's supposed to be. When it's "snapped" in place, it's still slightly folded. Does anyone know how to realign the side mirror. Must I remove the 3 bolts to take the mirror out first? Thanks.
Actually that is how the mirror is SUPPOSED to be....yeah its wierd...but the passenger side mirror is slightly out of whack compared to the drivers side mirror....if it were aligned exactly like the drivers side...you wouldn't be able to see down the side of the car.....goofy but true. so don't take it apart...its fine.

ooo that's so funny cuz I noticed the same thing about a week ago! I was gonna post it but I forgot. I just thought mine was unique...(what a cool mod, eh? my side mirror is funky!)

Thanks guys. I just got this car yesterday and thought there had to be something wrong with that mirror. Good to know about the funky setup.

Back