Show us your interior!

bought a momo automatico shift knob, cut the original shifter to shorten it then screw directly the new shiftknob...

easy job... great look...

IMG_1839.jpg

Last edited:
I assume you lost your o/d switch?

That looks so tight, it looks like a short shifter auto. lol.

I assume you lost your o/d switch?

That looks so tight, it looks like a short shifter auto. lol.

nope. i put a switch within the center console. you cant have it removed for it will have an effect with your driving as hold means downshift...

Is it the cut out on the top right corner?

I've tried to remove my od switch to take the knob off before but the damn thing was sawdered(however you spell it) on.

looks good, i need to run mine like that, well that is if i still have it,, your hu looks familiar haha

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ How do you like the Torino?

I seriously love it man. It doesn't feel comfy at first because the stock seats kinda deform over a long drive, but these things conform to my back and hips and I don't get backpains anymore while driving.

Great support on the sides, and the shoulders, the thigh support is ok but the material it's made of grips your clothes. It's going on 5 years old pretty soon, and it's still in pretty good shape as you can see. It's daily driven, and this thing must've seen at least more than 100, 000 km already.

ONly problem I have is wearing bulky jackets and clothing. Since I fit very snugly into the seat, wearing anything big is kinda uncomfortable.

Shoulder checking is a bit more difficult as it has those shoulder supports and the seat doesn't allow for as much movement as stock. Reversing is also a bit more difficult, as you can't really place one arm on the other seat and look over your shoulder.

All in all, if this one rips or breaks down, I'm going to buy another to replace it.

Latest posts

Back