Show me ur Mazda..

Just wanted to different use of style you may have, so post and list ur best mod...

Best mod: Kinda real Carbon fiber trunk...=)

Pic 4 i just left my gauge cluster on my dash b/c i didnt want people to either jack it or break it at the show....

Attachments

• Car show 026.jpg
    Car show 026.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 502
  • Car show 020.jpg
    Car show 020.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 248
  • car and model 3.jpg
    car and model 3.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 354
  • Car show 039c.jpg
    Car show 039c.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
wtf . the whole effing car is pink, everything...

and wtf is up with those lego dudes? are they like 2 feet tall ?

when are you gonna update the pictures? you still have an unfinished underhood paintjob...

Well, I don't wanna diss the car, I mean I'd never roll a pink Protege, or any car for that matter, but I suggest doing something with your cluster. Tripoint makes a fiberglass dash, buy that and get the cluster mouldei into that and then paint it pink. It just looks too "stuck on" as is...

Nice to see you around again Steve. Car is still looking good.

Pink isn't my thing, but props to Steve for all the hardwork making a show car that has the go too. He did all the pain work on that car himself. Gotta respect it anytime someone puts that much work into a car no matter what color it is.

jrodhotrod said:
Nice to see you around again Steve. Car is still looking good.

Pink isn't my thing, but props to Steve for all the hardwork making a show car that has the go too. He did all the pain work on that car himself. Gotta respect it anytime someone puts that much work into a car no matter what color it is.

THANKS!!! UR car looks great!! its out fo the shop i c?? Whats new with the beast???

Pink isn't my thing, but your car looks very good for a show car. However, I think you need some more TV's though........... (poke)

MP5onBOOST, how does the gamecube run with the intake and exhaust vents obstructed like that? Or did you cut holes in the box?

Back