S-Pipe Pictures

dude, why are people critiquing this, this is so far the only place seling it separate. But just like all the other false calls, this will prolly fall through... I dunno how but it will. I mean any company, any exhaust shop IN THE NATION CAN MAKE THIS AND MAKE TONS OF MONEY FOR them.. maybe im generalizing but thaz how it looks from here.

Last edited:
CustomMSP said:
No separator in the middle for the flow. Otherwise looks good
(werd)
Why is it so damn difficult for someone to make this piece completely correct?? This is close, but yes, it needs a better separator. It also needs to bolt up to the stock piping, so I can use it with an apex DP, or come with a DP so I can bolt it up to my catback. And it shouldn't cost an arm & a leg.

StreakinOraNgeX said:
dude, why are people critiquing this, this is so far the only place seling it separate. But just like all the other false calls, this will prolly fall through... I dunno how but it will. I mean any company, any exhaust shop IN THE NATION CAN MAKE THIS AND MAKE TONS OF MONEY FOR them.. maybe im generalizing but thaz how it looks from here.
why halter progress with negativity? of course ANY competent exhaust shop could fab something up but that goes for any other exhaust or downpipe on the market. they could but the key thing is THEY DON'T. more products out on the market is a good thing.

as for the piece posted up so far, it looks good. craftsmanship looks top notch and it looks like the company itself specializes in a lot of higher end clientel cars as well as sport compacts. if it happens it happens and more power to the community. if it doesn't then oh well *shrug*. they'll always be another exhaust/fabrication shop like you said that'll take it's place and try to capitalize on parts. i wouldn't say they'd make a killer profit on it because that's a little bit trickier and complicated then just putting it out on the market and waiting for the moola to flood in just like that but more customers i'd say would definitely be a safe bet to say the least.

yes ... bring on the pics and prices ... gotta go start some ebay auctions - now what all can i get rid of...

INGREXCO - Great to see another company stepping up to the bat :) It has always been said "immitation is the highest form of flattery" The only real thing we're interested in is whether or not a proper collector was used to merge the flow path of the WG and the turbine side; as well as the size of gap between the surface of the flange and where the pipes start.

Last edited:
if its cheaper than $1399 for a turbo back i'm all for it and if its available in stock without having to wait an eternity. didnt you say it will have a slip fit swappable test pipe if you wish to run catless?

iON Performance said:
INGREXCO - Great to see another company stepping up to the bat :) It has always been said "immitation is the highest form of flattery" The only real thing we're interested in is whether or not a proper collector was used to merge the flow path of the WG and the turbine side; as well as the size of gap between the surface of the flange and where the pipes start.

oh....god. get the **** out of here! (gun)

Back