S-Pipe Pictures

it's got a separate wastegate path... ss... and it looks really really nice. appears to be 3"... or maybe that's just my wishfull side looking at it...

UPLOAD THOSE PICS...... that way you don't have problems like this.... exceeding your bandwidth... hurry up I want to see this.

is it like this?

Attachments

• P1010134.JPG
    P1010134.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 395
  • P1010135.JPG
    P1010135.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 344
  • PICT0035.JPG
    PICT0035.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 355
sorry about the pics ill upload them in a little bit because im half way out the door to grab some stuff. clarification. they are making a turboback exhaust thats just the s-pipe. they will be making it to bolt up to those who already have apex jpipes and what ever else you people got. it is 3" and its downright bad ass!

snowman4us said:
YOU PEOPLE..... what are you racist now?

JK i had to bring that up from the movie "bad Santa" good show
also in Anger Management, when he was on the plane with the "flight attendant".

Wait a minute, I never heard of this coming out. When is it coming out? It looks like is it replaces the s and j pipe, am i correct?

Ok, I will start a guaging interest list so you can show the company that people want one... again this is for interest only, this is not an order of who gets what:

1. thejohnny

TheJohnny said:
Ok, I will start a guaging interest list so you can show the company that people want one... again this is for interest only, this is not an order of who gets what:

1. thejohnny

This would be better with............. I dont know................pics?

1. thejohnny
2. StreakinOrangex
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

trbomp5 said:
pics are gone

Pics are back and I want prices. NOW. J/K but bump for pricing on this sexy piece of work. If I can come with High Flow cat I am very interested.

Mark-MsP said:
Pics are back

Hmmm, I dont know. What size are the 2 pipes out of the turbo? If the main pipe is 3", then the other 2 dont look like thay can be more than maybe, 2" each.
Mine is 2 1/2 for the main and 2 for the wastegate. Those look pretty small. It is a pretty piece, just looks undersized.

Back