RX-8: I'm gonna do it (within a year)

Is insurance bad on the Rx-8?

Or would it be similar to the is300 or better? Give me some similar ideas/comparisons thanks

In response to snow driving. I had to move my car out of the garage for one day in winter time since I had s*** being delivered and with like 1/8th inch of light slush on flat pavement, no incline, the rear wheels hit that stuff and the car was going no where no matter what. If you do want one badly which I dont recomend driving in winter, but if you really badly want one you'll need 17" steelies with tires of with 195, I wouldnt risk going wider. But then again, if you are even a litle tight on cash, dont get this car, especially if you are going to put a lot of miles, you will get mudered with having to put 91 Octane minimum every 3-4 days.

I've always liked the RX-8 but for years I've been a turbo-4 fan...a la MSP/MS3/MS6/STI/EVO etc...That was until recently when I realized my rotary calling and have since become fascinated by Mazda rotary goodness...Since this "awakening"...I've really grown to like the RX-8...If I didn't fall madly in love with the Eunos Cosmo...I would be at the dealer buying an RX-8!

It's simply an awesome all-around car with unique styling, great handling and sweet rotary power! (2thumbs)

I've got a question though...Didn't some of the RX-8's have engine issues a couple years ago...Wasn't there some big recall?

What exactly was the problem?

only way id be getting an rx-8 was if i was getting the vielside bodykit or maybe even the buddyclub.. but i dont like the stock look of the rx-8.. with the bodykit tho i think its one of the sexyest things alive

oil leaks in models mostly in warm clients that used synthetic oil were getting damage due to oil leaks, this was back in 2006. If your RX8 failed their vacuum test you got a new motor.
I've got a question though...Didn't some of the RX-8's have engine issues a couple years ago...Wasn't there some big recall?

What exactly was the problem?

Latest posts

Back