RPMs Dropping at Idle, But I Have MAF Relocate!

I've got a gap tool if you need it. Its not hard to do. Just bring the car by and we'll fix it....I have to do mine too now.

I don't know. Where is Palm Harbor? That's west tampa right? I'm in Brandon....east tampa. Probably no more than 30 min.

im confused, you had it relocated, then switched back to the intake side? because you are saying you wen from the pressur side to the vaccum, nd that the same thing.

If you thin the pressure side and the Vac side of the turbo are the same you need to look into what you are talking about.

If you thin the pressure side and the Vac side of the turbo are the same you need to look into what you are talking about.

lol your incompetence makes me laugh. there is an inlet, and if your refering to this inlet as a vacuum then you are wrong, yes it sucks in air but it is not a true vaccum. then there is the "pressure side" which you are refering to, this is where there is either vaccum or boost. these are the hot and cold pipe that people may refer to, or basically intercooler piping. the only time there is outward pressure is when the turbo produces boost, otherwise it is a vacuum i know what i am talking about, and thinking i dont is not helping me.

I am glad that you know what you are talking about, but when the Turbo is serving as is meant to there is a pressure side and a Vac side. Incompetence is not an issue, the terms that i was using are common among any boosted car. Sorry if i offended you, later, and best of luck with your problem
-Brandon-

lol your incompetence makes me laugh. there is an inlet, and if your refering to this inlet as a vacuum then you are wrong, yes it sucks in air but it is not a true vaccum. then there is the "pressure side" which you are refering to, this is where there is either vaccum or boost. these are the hot and cold pipe that people may refer to, or basically intercooler piping. the only time there is outward pressure is when the turbo produces boost, otherwise it is a vacuum i know what i am talking about, and thinking i dont is not helping me.

there is a pressure side... he was theorizing that the OTHER side would be called the vacuum side... though not technically correct, we all know what was intended. lets let it go..

Back