Resuming Playback with 2014 CX-5 GT Tech Stereo and other issues

I contacted my dealership and they said I had to call a number and answer questions about what issues I was having before they would schedule the work order for the BT replacement.

What issues does the new module fix (2014) and what answers should I give them for those that have had this done....?

my main issues are just in general funky connection issues as well the minutes and seconds counter never working for songs/podcasts.

Last edited:
Seems to me it should be covered under the 3 year 36K miles bumper to bumper warranty. I have a 2014 CX-5 and I got the infotainment issue fixed over a year after I purchased my car.

Had mine fixed 2 years after purchase, no issues and works perfectly.

I contacted my dealership and they said I had to call a number and answer questions about what issues I was having before they would schedule the work order for the BT replacement.

What issues does the new module fix (2014) and what answers should I give them for those that have had this done....?

my main issues are just in general funky connection issues as well the minutes and seconds counter never working for songs/podcasts.

Just tell them it starts from the first song everytime you resume playing your music. They will give you a reference number to give to the dealer, no hassle at all. The is a specific thread on this topic that covers the entire problem and fix.

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY fixed this annoying issue since day 1. Such a simple thing and took this long. So glad it's starting from the song where it left off. Also had them fixed the annoying driver side vibrating mirror. All good!

Just tell them it starts from the first song everytime you resume playing your music. They will give you a reference number to give to the dealer, no hassle at all. The is a specific thread on this topic that covers the entire problem and fix.

Thanks! Mine does this and also half the time it won't resume my Downcast podcast player but go to the first song in the Music app.

Latest posts

Back