Removed Rear Spolier

Jon MS3

ok, i haven't done it, but am very interested in what the ms3 would like with out one. has anyone done this? or can someone photoshop a pic of it? i"m sure the stock one does serve more purpose than merely aesthetics, and dont want to argue that point. I'm just interested strictly in how the body lines would look with out one. thanks

Would look like a bubble car IMO. I can't see why you would want to do that. Keep it on and add a carbon fiber lip to it.

About as good as the
sox.jpg
's chances.

dont get me wrong, i'm not about to do it, i just like the smooth simple look of older hatches, less is more you know

dont get me wrong, i'm not about to do it, i just like the smooth simple look of older hatches, less is more you know

Well, try it out and throw up a pic of it. You could always put it back on. Warning though, you might have some kind of holes or grooves to fill in if you want it to look good

i wanted to try and get a spoiler from a black MS3 for my CWP. then throw a black viynl on my roof. me thinks it should look hella teets.

For some reason I forget my car even has a spoiler...doesn't really stick out like a lot of sedans aka evo/cobalt. Leave it on. It was put on there for a purpose unlike various hohum ricers.

it looks horrible, ive seen a red 3 with it removed and it looks so ugly!!!
trust me, the spoiler makes the car look a million times better

i wanted to try and get a spoiler from a black MS3 for my CWP. then throw a black viynl on my roof. me thinks it should look hella teets.

yea, that would look pretty killer. i bet some of the lesser noticed lines of the car would come out more, with the subdued spoiler and roof. good idea

Back