Removed Rear Spolier

goldwing2000 has a rearwing delete on his standard 04gt. Looks better in person than it does in pics. I am not a fan though. His car is nice however, pro kit, CAI and nice rims. It is sharp and that sets it off for him. Pop yours off, lets see...

You think that the GV add on spoiler looks like ass? Oh and you think it would look better with out the stock spoiler.....you are one mixed up guy.

You think that the GV add on spoiler looks like ass? Oh and you think it would look better with out the stock spoiler.....you are one mixed up guy.

wow dude, read what i said. i didnt say it would look better with out one, i was curious if anyone has done it, or what it would look like with out one. bolt-ons or "tape-ons" arent always the answer. i was thinking outside the box, sure it wasn't some cookie cutter question about which cai to buy, or what mod to do next. keep the forum a postive place to express ideas, not shoot down others'.

Haha sense of sarcasm.....guess not. Dont be so defensive.......(2thumbs) If you read my post it was more a question of what you liked. Call down...

Last edited:
Google is your friend. Here's a hatch with no spoiler

mazda3_hatch_performance.jpg

i dont think it looks half bad... and the speed as more aggressive body lines and a bigger front end.. i dont think itd look bad at all, something to try

It looks even more like a snowcone shaver ... it makes it look like a bland stationwagon - and I want some downforce at speed thank you very much...

hey thanks alot for the pic, it would look better with the mazdaspeed body accents, but still not as good as it does with the spoiler. some how with out one, it looks longer, much more like a wagon and less like the fun 5dr hatch that it is.

I feel you.

I contemplated the idea when I first got the car. It was pointed out that the difference between the MS3 and the regular 3 is that the 3rd stop light in attached to the spoiler.

You would have to relocate that in order to have it done.

... and I want some downforce at speed thank you very much...

Problem with this theory is that the Mazda reps stated clearly from the first release of the car that the rear spoiler is purely cosmetic.
By the way, I think stock is the best look of the three. Extended is too overboard, and the car is just too bland without it. This is one piece the designers got right.

Latest posts

Back