REAL carbon fiber interior dashboard center console panels. MUST SEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im selling these panels due to sell my precious mazda. these are REAL carbon fiber piecec.. if interested email me at [email[/email] or text me at i bought these for 420. Im willing to sell these for 300 or your BEST OFFER. im also including my iphone 3gs REAL carbon fiber cover. for someone who still owns a 3GS.
IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG00136.jpg

IMG00135.jpg

Last edited:
if you separate i am interest in the lower center console the shift panel with door pannel for glass ;) let me know

I think you have a buyer for the rest of your stock.

jeff

ill take the gauge surround if your separating. if its in good condition and pending better pictures it since i already know one pieces is marked up.

I actually told you before him that I would do $200 shipped but I got no reply. Sooooooooo..........................

What's the deal with the ashtray cover? It is in one pic but not another and it is not mentioned.......I don't care but someone else might. And all these people saying to sell it seperately must have free shipping set up somewhere or they wouldn't keep saying how you'd make all this extra money. There are 6 pieces if you count the iphone and ashtray pieces and selling all 6 seperately will probably = about 50-60 in shipping depending on how far flung the destinations might end up being. You'd have to have high prices to make any more then people wouldn't buy them because of price and then the hassle of packaging up all of it seperately and taking how many trips to ship them. Not seeing the gain vs. selling as whole set. Your stuff, your perogative. GLWS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back