Question

Alright guys... Bad news. Today in the parking lot I was hit in the front from a passing car. F'ed my front bumper up bad. Luckily thats all I believe.

So my question is what ya'll think the repairs would cost? My estimate was like $804. Most of it being labor, but how much do our replacement bumpers cost? I'll get pics up if anyones interested. Just a bit flustered right now.

(flame2) argggghh so bad :-/

a bumper is proabbly around 4-500 dollars new

thats a new bumper cover from mazda. .like 212 usd is what i believe it costs. .and a good body shop would paint it for about the same price

traitorhound said:
a bumper is proabbly around 4-500 dollars new

thats a new bumper cover from mazda. .like 212 usd is what i believe it costs. .and a good body shop would paint it for about the same price

They quoted the bumper at 245.55 for the cover.. thats all I need I was curious if they had jacked the price up.

o u should think about etin a msp one that looks alot nicer but i dont think the insurance would cover it but that would b pretty sweet if they did hehe-_-

the msp front bumper is the same as the mp3 bumper

depending on the dealer you will get different prices, i know when i call around to the dealers i use (they are 2 hours away from each other) prices can be totally different

the front bumper may well be 245, i may have been quoting the price of the rear bumper. . . .but i know its more than 200 bux

you could try finding one from car-part.com and getting it resprayed
my front bumper was from there and i got it for 125 shipped from a place in tx. it had some minor damage that could be repaired so i did that and had it repainted and im using that bumper now since my body kit broke

The bumper probably won't be too killer, but They want like $500 some for the labor of painting the bumper which is not fun. I am still checkin around in raleigh and got family in Richmond lookin into it too.

Back