2018 CX-9 Infotainment fried?

So weird issue that came up...

I got my front bumper fixed after it hit a toll road breakaway divider. Popped bumper off a bit and also damaged a parking sensor. After the body shop repaired everything, they notified me that the screen wouldn't power back on after reconnecting the battery. They found the fuse for the screen was blown out and replaced it but didn't work. They are having a technician look at the car next week but in the mean time I've noticed other things don't work right from this bumper fix!!!
  • Screen is black with no radio or audio of any kind
  • One-touch auto windows not working but windows work if I hold button down
  • front usb ports are not working in the arm rest. So no charge or connecting to android auto (rear seat usb ports are functioning and charge)
  • Maintenance monitor and compass in the dashboard are not functioning but I guess they are tied to mazda connect
Oddly the parking sensor does work but I do not have the visual of how close I am to an object since the screen is dark. But the parking sensor does beep. I am hoping there is some easy reset or fix to this because it almost seems to me the whole mazda connect system (and then some) is fried. Any thoughts? Anything I can try to bring it back to life?

Last edited:
Back