Quaker Steak and Lube Meet April 27, 2013 Austintown

Looks like 80 was chosen since it's between Cleveland and Akron so easy to get to for both crews.

It doesn't matter to me which route we take (since I'm riding along with Jake).

I just called QSL and spoke to the manager, Ken. He'll set aside 25 parking spots for us for 2pm on Saturday. He told me to call an hour before we get there to give a firm number of people for a table ... someone remind me ; /

nm: just set an alarm on my phone to remind me. that is coming in quite handy!! that's what happens when you get old.
Levi, can you text either Marlon or I when y'all meet up and let me know how many people you have in your group? i don't have your number, I'll pm you and vice versa, if you don't mind.

I just called QSL and spoke to the manager, Ken. He'll set aside 25 parking spots for us for 2pm on Saturday. He told me to call an hour before we get there to give a firm number of people for a table ... someone remind me ; /

nm: just set an alarm on my phone to remind me. that is coming in quite handy!! that's what happens when you get old.
Levi, can you text either Marlon or I when y'all meet up and let me know how many people you have in your group? i don't have your number, I'll pm you and vice versa, if you don't mind.

there are 12 on the list, but 2 are from Cleveland so they wont be rolling with us haha
there are like 8 guys saying maybe, so we could have anywhere from 10-18 coming with us, ill text you and/or marlon before we roll out of the meeting point at 1pm and let you know how many folks we have in the group

there are 12 on the list, but 2 are from Cleveland so they wont be rolling with us haha
there are like 8 guys saying maybe, so we could have anywhere from 10-18 coming with us, ill text you and/or marlon before we roll out of the meeting point at 1pm and let you know how many folks we have in the group

I am sure we'll have some late arrivals from the Ohio Speeds as well! We'll make it happen one way or another!!!!

Haha he'll be 90% of the way there by the time he meets you guys. :D

If your concern is to roll in together, then yeah... Cleveland folks would have to take 80 turnpike. When I go back home, I take 76 (free) to 80(free) as it is literally a direct shot. 40 minutes from my house to my buddy's house in Girard.

Is anyone taking 76? I don't really feel like driving 15 miles out of the way AND paying tolls. *grumble... turnpike* If not, I'll drive solo and see you guys there.

We're going to head out early and make sure things are set correctly, parking, seating in the restaurant, etc. We'll see everyone there.

I'm out. It's a beautiful day to work on the P5. Sorry.

You shut your mouth that is of a *****-ish nature. (did I say that right?)

Latest posts

Back