Quaker Steak and Lube Meet April 27, 2013 Austintown

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Next meet is going to be at the Quaker State & Lube in Austintown..we've reach out to Mazda owner's in Pittsburgh as well. We will meet @ 2:00pm at Quaker Steak, here is the address:

5800 Interstate Blvd. ( I80 & 46)
Austintown, OH 44515
330-349-9464

Should be a lot's of fun......

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it! Have fun guys.

Evan, thanks for starting a list. This Quaker Steak and Lube is very car club friendly, so if we can get the number of cars we can have our own Mazda Paking reserved for us.

Evan, thanks for starting a list. This Quaker Steak and Lube is very car club friendly, so if we can get the number of cars we can have our own Mazda Paking reserved for us.

That's really cool! I wish all the Quaker Steaks were like that.

I leave Saturday or Sunday or something like that

Pending the final for my saturday class being moved up a week

1 - Marlon
2 - Evan
3 - Patrick
4 - V
5- Sho

8631500675_0d88a5f51f.jpg

Looks like I'm out, unless I can get new tires shipped and mounted on my summer wheels before then. Just got a flat tire this morning. Wore out the tire through the steel bands. I may need an alignment too.

Looks like I'm out, unless I can get new tires shipped and mounted on my summer wheels before then. Just got a flat tire this morning. Wore out the tire through the steel bands. I may need an alignment too.

Are you rolling around on a donut? If your brakes are the same size as stock, i could lend you my 16" steelies with general altimax arctic until you get a replacement.

Evan, go ahead and order them now from tire rack and they'll ship today and you can have them by tomorrow or thursday at the latest.

you JINXED yourself! we were just talking about your corded tire on sunday ... : ( sorry it didn't hold out as long as you hoped!

Back