Quaker Steak and Lube Meet April 27, 2013 Austintown

#2, you've got three weeks to get tires. I think you'll be okay by then. :D

posted this in the Pittsburgh Mazdaspeed group, not sure if it were posted yet or not but ill see if i can get any of them to make it out...

tentatively count me in for right now

**4-11-13
looks like there are 6 of us rolling from Pittsburgh as of right now

Last edited:
BUMP. Any plans on where we are meeting to roll out there as a group? Streetsboro by the turnpike?

Streetsboro would make sense. Tons of places right by the turnpike where we all could meet up

How about...

Sheetz @ 1:15 pm, 35 minute drive give or take depending on how we roll to Austintown :)

9745 Ohio 14
Streetsboro, OH 44241

Dont forget cash for tolls!

looks like we have 11 coming from Pitt so far... in case you wanted a number to call ahead and warn the folks at Quaker Steak of a large group coming

looks like we have 11 coming from Pitt so far... in case you wanted a number to call ahead and warn the folks at Quaker Steak of a large group coming

Thanks Levi, I am going to make it 25 cars for this event.

How about...

Sheetz @ 1:15 pm, 35 minute drive give or take depending on how we roll to Austintown :)

9745 Ohio 14
Streetsboro, OH 44241

Dont forget cash for tolls!

I would suggest the Walmart parking lot across the street from Sheetz to meet up. Plenty of parking space for us. That Sheetz gets pretty busy and might be tough to get all of us out of the left turn light at the same time.

1:15pm
Walmart Supercenter
905 Singletary Rd.
Streetsboro, OH

Last edited:
I would suggest the Walmart parking lot across the street from Sheetz to meet up. Plenty of parking space for us. That Sheetz gets pretty busy and might be tough to get all of us out of the left turn light at the same time.

1:15pm
Walmart Supercenter
905 Singletary Rd.
Streetsboro, OH

Good call

Akron to Austintown via the turnpike? Nothing like turning a 45 minute drive into an hour and a half...

I-80 and I-76 run into each other outside of Youngstown, the turnpike is I-80 up to the point where it hits I-76, at which point it continues on as I-76 towards Pittsburgh. You guys will stay on I-80 towards Youngstown/Austintown. :D

Latest posts

Back