protege5 headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushi

I am looking for both the Driver and passenger side headlight assembly. Need it soon. Let me know what you have. Must be protege5 headlight with both hi/low beam.

ken - can you send me some pictures? what kind of condition are the lenses? mine look like they have been though a sand blaster.

...$1200 on headlights...no thank you. I would go to a junkyard and get the regular pro lights and rig em instead. $1200 is ridiculous, $300 is awesome seeing as that you can't find them anywhere and they look much more aggressive IMO.

$1200???? from what dealer Brian? They usually run $400CAD a piece, plus taxes, from any dealership I've checked with. That's for the chrome or the black housing....

hey,

same here $387 per side from my dealers... on that note I am looking for a drivers side black housing for my 03 Protege 5 as well. Just the drivers

Matt

mushi said:
Captain, send you a pm couple days ago. Let me know. I am interested.

got it, sorry about that - they are chrome

njaremka said:
ken - can you send me some pictures? what kind of condition are the lenses? mine look like they have been though a sand blaster.

i don't have any pix available right now sadly - they have some road wear, nothing severe

Captain, money have been send. Can you please send it to my paypal shipping address. If you want to confirm. I had send a copy to your pm.

thanks

Captain KRM P5 said:
no problem sir

MyZmZm said:
$1200???? from what dealer Brian? They usually run $400CAD a piece, plus taxes, from any dealership I've checked with. That's for the chrome or the black housing....

I priced them in 2003... It must have dropped..

Captain.. please let me know. try to contact you though this thread, email and pm, and no luck. If you can't send it for some reason, please let me know and send me a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back