Profec B Spec II Settings Library

i got it, took a while. on my defi gauge it says 15, but it fluctates like, 14.5 to 15.5 really quickly, and sometimes it'll just hold steady at or near 15. profec says 14.5 is the highest it's seen but it's conisistent. i'll post settings here later if anyone's interested

Hi guys im a turbo-honda owner with profec2 and this site/thread seems to be the place for info... I am using a drag style manifold with tial 35mm external gate so the solenoid is hooked up a lil different (NC to plenum, COM to top wg port, NO open) and I have a line going from the side wg port to the plenum as well.

Wastegate:
Side port: shares vac line with boost gauge
Top port: [goes to ebc] shares vac line with 3bar map

Ok I have the thing dialed in to stick at 15psi, and it stays there solid. Issue is- after i let off, last boost and/or peak boost reads 16.5psi?! I have the display in psi, but even when watching it throughout the pull i dont see the number 16 AT ALL, as soon as i let off, 16-16.5psi if flashing at me [last boost].

Set 32%
Gain 15%
Set Gain 0psi

Usually setgain is the reason for spikes but mine is at zero and furthermore i never ever SEE the spike the ebc just tells me it happened somewhere?!

Any Ideas? I dont have a gauge to double check with, im using the ebc as my gauge..... maybe i need to give the ebc and sideport their own vac lines and not T them??

Steady at 10.0 psi on WOT 4th gear. Highest Spike was up to 11.1 psi, but normally 10.5 psi

25% Set Boost
35% Gain
85 Set Gain

Limit 11.5
decrease 20%

A question regarding the com/no ports. I just want to make sure the com port is the one going to the wastegate and the no port goes to the vac source...

Last edited:
So you're saying that if I want 10psi I should have SET at 37.5?? That doesn't seem right since everyone else's 10psi setting are not that high??

Here are my settings:

(holds 0.65-0.68bar and spikes to 0.7bar)9-10psi
SET - 23%
Gain - 35%
SetGain - 0.68
Fede_italiano said:
Just to add something here...

the SET % is easy to figure out how it works. In the manual it says 0% is stock wastegate boost and 100% is max boost (wastegate hose disconnected)

So just take your max boost (MAX) and subtract your min boost (MIN) add 1...
take that number and divide it into 100 and youll get a numbr that corresponds with the percent you need to for each psi of boost...

so for a t25 MIN=7 Max=14 MAx-MIN+1=8 100/8=12.5
So for 8PSi SET should be 12.5... add 12.5 for each psi you want to increase over stock

anyone want 8.7 psi these are the settings I have ( w/ fmic cai and turbo back exhaust)

set - 15%
setgain - 5
warning - 105
limiter - 5%

settings are PSI and I dont know If I have the terms right I forgot them, I just got my system, but those numbers are in order as you select mode. hope this helps I run this for my HI setting

I could be forgetting a setting Ill keep everyone posted later today

Digging this thread up again, could anybody tell me which wire correlate to what for the solinoid (ie red to green) my white and green wires pulled out if the plug. I rewired it with some spade connectors, but im not sure which way is correct...

So it's installed. Weird that I'm hittin around 7-8psi with these settings

set = 35%
setgain = 25
gain = 27

When all you guys doing 8 to 9 psi have lower Set numbers than I do.

just installed mine and dicked with it for 20 minutes, then i found this thread. lol. i got it to hold 10psi from about 4-4.5k-redline. EBC displays 9.7 peak.

until i read this thread i HAD it set to:
set-18%
gain-20%
startboost - 16
warning - 10
limiter - 5%

now i just changed it to:
set - 18%
gain - 20%
startboost - 6
warning - 11
limiter - 14%

changed it again. i noticed the peak it displays is a lot higher than when i'm pulling through the gears and look down at the EBC. it'll show a peak of 11.4-11.7 which i think is weird

i'm at
set: 20
gain: 28
start boost: 8

EBC is showing 10.2-10.7 when running through the gears. obviously it's a little lower during the day when it's hotter. she's running good, i don't hear any detonation. i'm tempted to try 12psi.

Last edited:
So it's installed. Weird that I'm hittin around 7-8psi with these settings

set = 35%
setgain = 25
gain = 27

When all you guys doing 8 to 9 psi have lower Set numbers than I do.

setgain is your start boost, you should lower it. lol.... that is kind of odd. whats your elevation? that may explain why you have high numbers. remember that the profec isn't an exact tool, it'll only add a % to ur current max boost. so it'll change with temp and elevation.

anyone want 8.7 psi these are the settings I have ( w/ fmic cai and turbo back exhaust)

set - 15%
setgain - 5
warning - 105
limiter - 5%

settings are PSI and I dont know If I have the terms right I forgot them, I just got my system, but those numbers are in order as you select mode. hope this helps I run this for my HI setting

I could be forgetting a setting Ill keep everyone posted later today

do you spike? and whats your gain?

thanks

Back