PROcede Plug and Play

Rican219

:
MazdaSpeed 6
PROcede is a topnotch product I was very impressed with the way my car was tuned and the way it felt when I drove it. My order is in and I'm SOLD! My car never felt better. Held boost all the way to 7k, Pulled harder, Ran smoother, Very impressed and the knowledge that Dyno4mance brought to the table was AWESOME!!.

Dyno is kind of low at a glance but their dyno reads about 12% lower then a DynoJet. I have no boost cut, my car WAS pulling 18 to 19 PSI before the tune and they showed me that I was actually loosing power that way. They brought it back down to 16 and I actually made more power. I guess around 19 PSI it's blowing hotter air.

I will include the DYnojet dyno from a few weekends ago on the dyno jet untuned and include the Dynomatics dyno for you to see.

AGAIN VERY IMPRESSED I'm sold and the fact that I will be able to run meth with a failback map that would switch back to the gas map say that something happend like a leak or the meth bottle went empty and it will do it on the fly. AWESOME!!!

If you take the number on the dyno and multiply it by 1.12 that will give you an Idea on what the Dyno Jet Number would be around.

TOPSPEED1.jpg

DYNO4mance1.jpg

DYNO4mance2.jpg

My friend Kevin was also there all he had was a CAI and the Magna FLow CB
His base line was 231 Hp The results with the PROcede were 249.7 and 280 Ftlb. Not to bad.

Attachments

• dynoHP.jpg
    dynoHP.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 255
if you want to run meth with your kit the pipe that I have for my corksport that connects to the throttle body already has a bung welded and what not that is need to connect meth up to it. if you were serious about it i would send it to you and then you could just send me yours since i dont really plan to run meth. The only thing you would need if you didn't plan to run it right away was a 1/8" cap to put on it til you were ready.

thats awesome so what did your car make? i cant tell because the dyno sheets on the first post never showed up.

thats awesome so what did your car make? i cant tell because the dyno sheets on the first post never showed up.

On their Dyno 247 when it was done.

After doing the math that would be around 276 on a dynoJet. It was a conservative tune at 15 psi. I'm going back to get retuned and then again whenIget my turbo.

i believe this will deff. be my next ms6 purchase. i'm undecided on a turbo. i have one to be rebuilt, but now im thinking about the gt2871.

i believe this will deff. be my next ms6 purchase. i'm undecided on a turbo. i have one to be rebuilt, but now im thinking about the gt2871.
I feel yeah there bro. I'm being told that the rebuilt turbo will flow close to the 2871r but I guess it depends on how deep your check book is really.

yeah that is the same harness that comes with the XEDE PnP aswell oh wait because they are basically the same. We get the PnP harnesses from a third-party vendor and they look like that also. what a weird coincidence, they look like they are factory parts!

so is the tuning on the Procede the same as the BWM guys get, fuel pump control? Or are they just tuning MAF/MAP? Can you kick the car into open loop sooner with it?

Back