Pro LX 03: My last All-Motor pics... Waxed and now waiting for boost!

Greensleeper

:
2 GX 2011
Tadam! Just finished waxing the car for the second time this year since going out of winter storage... I like my stuff clean!

So if you missed my last photoshoot, here's my new stuff for this year:

- Bride Zeta III Sport
- Bride aluminium sidemounts
- Custom-made by Bride seat bracket
- Weds Sport SA-90, 16X7
- BFG's KDW 205/50-16
- RAYS Duralumin racing lug nuts

I am now in the process of building an "optimised" Mazdaspeed Proteg turbo kit for next year and I got about 75% of what I need, including transmission upgrades. All my parts will be, as always, top-quality! If you remember my last year 4 disks / 5 bolts conversion (the story: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=417839 ), you know it will be either genuine-brand-new Mazda parts, custom-upgraded factory parts and top-notch aftermarket parts!

My goal will be laser-quick throttle response (that's why i'm keeping the excellent factory-spec Garrett GT2554R), 240-crank hp, along with a 100% stock block/head/fuel system. Remember that this is a summer daily driver with a "few" compromises for track sessions, so reliability and accessible power levels are the main goals.

Anyway, 3rd-gen Proteg have an extraordinary capable chassis, so with my current and future upgrades, even with ~220whp the car will be more than capable of defending itself on a racetrack... If I can drive good enough!

Enough blabla:
471829_241_full.jpg

471829_243_full.jpg

471829_242_full.jpg

471829_247_full.jpg

Historic last all-motor picture (waiting for next year to have 100 more hp!):
471829_246_full.jpg

471829_244_full.jpg

471829_245_full.jpg

Current mods:

Injen CAI
Ported/polished/VTCS-removed intake manifold
Custom-modified AWR header
Corksport Power Series header-back
AWR radiator
Stant radiator cap
AWR oil pan
AWR motor mounts and inserts
Motul oil

Cusco strut-bar
Custom-made JIC FLT-A2RS
AWR anti-roll bar endlinks all-around
AWR 21.5mm adjustable rear anti-roll bar
AWR rear trailing arms

Custom OEM P5 4 disks/ 5 bolts hub brake conversion http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=417839
Hawk HPS pads (I hate them)
Rotora slotted rotors
Motul RBF600 fluid

Weds Sport SA-90, 16X7
BFG's KDW, 205/50-16 (not my choice but they came with the deal)
RAYS Duralumin lug nuts
Custom aligment specs

OEM Mazdaspeed Proteg front bumper conversion
AutoExe upper grill
AutoExe air dam
JSP carbon fiber hood
JSP carbon fiber trunk

Bride Zeta III Sport (genuine)
Bride aluminium sidemounts
Custom-made by Bride seat bracket
Autometer shiftlight
TWM short shifter
OEM ICE (light and thiefs don't like)

Enjoy!

***And PLEASE DON'T TELL ME to paint my AutoExe air dam!***

Last edited:
looks real nice man... makes me miss my green protege! Get that thing boosted man, then itll be truly a sleeper

PAINT YOUR AUTOEXE AIR DAM.

get some side skirts too. besides that and the i love jdm sticker.....nice!!

Loose the sticker and tint your windows and it would look really nice. Also, that black seat really stands out in that interior (window tint would probably help with that).

Dude, as always the car looks great...Quick question, what sort of engine management or afc are you planning on using? Besides that, enjoy the bOost:)!!!

Liquid_Ag said:
paint your air dam! and sideskirts! and boost! looks great though!

I think it acually looks good black? My lip is black and i actually like the black lip with the green paint.

NoVa 2.0 said:
I think it acually looks good black? My lip is black and i actually like the black lip with the green paint.
i just think it looks unfinished all black. maybe top green bottom black

Ahaha, you are funny guys!

THANX FOR THE GREAT WORDS!

As for the painted lip, skirts and all, I admit t would look really good, but since i'm a all go no show enthusiast(if you know me well this J-dee-M sticka won't last long on my car), so I rather be buying a reinforced brand-new Mazdaspeed LSD instead of a pair of skirts.... ;)

Also, the Weds are the old set of Azeli. Looks amazing on is P5 and perfect on my LX!

sandspeed said:
Dude, as always the car looks great...Quick question, what sort of engine management or afc are you planning on using? Besides that, enjoy the bOost:)!!!

Thanx dude, you know your black mica MSP is one of my favorite!

For your question: Unichip, custom-tuned by the MAN a.k.a. JDM Sam. (drive2)

Back