price of m5

".....for all it would have taken was a simple question on your part...."why do you want to know?"...."-nuke

and if i had asked this, you would have probley Still chewed me out because of your "who are you to question me!!" type of attitude. my goodness. take a laxative. hehe jk.

christie said:
You said you knew this person that had alot of money and yet he went to all the trouble to call Tx to get a cheaper rate and come down here to purchase one to drive it back to Cali-does anyone else see any flaws in that statement??
1) if he has money what the hell is he doing buying a P5?? like someone else said above- if they had alot of money they would be driving a beemer or benz...
2) if he has money what the hell is he doing wasting all his time calling and coming down to texas to purchase a cheaper priced P5 from cali?? wouldnt he just buy one there and not care how much it would cost him??

why don't you go back and READ...I am assuming you can do that....did I EVER say this person came to buy a P-5...HELL NO...did I even say he came for a MAZDA...NO....for YOUR information .... he came all this way to buy a BENZ....and not one of their little pocket rocket baby ones either....

geeeez.......

christie said:
".....for all it would have taken was a simple question on your part...."why do you want to know?"...."-nuke

and if i had asked this, you would have probley Still chewed me out because of your "who are you to question me!!" type of attitude. my goodness. take a laxative. hehe jk.

for had you taken the time to ASK and had answered in a civil tone....I would have told you....and if at that time you were "afraid" someone was going the hear....i could have sent you the information in a private message...that is how it works....then you would have had yet another option to get yourself a better deal.....

for you seem to have missed the entire reason these boards exsist....for people to help others....you just won't allow anyone to do that....YOU had to thumb your nose at us....and think YOU were the greatest car wheeler and dealer to set foot on the planet....you have got soooooooooooooooooo much to learn.

and as far as taking something? I believe you need a serious dose of Prozac!

1. I never called you a liar. Where you got that idea, I do not know.

2. Insulted you? That was the other way around. When you decided that being a girl was why you were disliked in here - that's an insult to ALL women. Heaven forbid I'm ever compared to someone like you.

3. Bitter? That's not the word for it. Call it IRRITATED.

4. " 'Thus, your selfishness about helping others while you had the chance will bite you in the a** when eventually you are the one in need.'-this sentence is a run on, tisk tisk, oh yeah almost forgot myself, thought it was the English 101 boards-anyways back to the P5 boards... "

Mine wasn't a run-on sentence. If you ever get to experience higher learning, even English 101, you'd know that. Yours, however, was a run-on.
Nice try, though.

5. I NEVER asked you for the actual info. I NEVER needed to know it. I only responded to your post regarding your ATTITUDE towards my fellow forum members.

Last edited:
hey guys i know this is a bit off topic but do you know where i can get some factory protege5 floor mats for cheap? i've found them for 60 at a dealer in austin but im still hoping i can find them for cheaper.

:confused: was thinking... why start a post ...just to in the long run...talk chit to all other ppl paying more then you 'hope' to get urs 4......"everyone,please ,stand....the new QUEEN has entered the room"

"there was a guy that OBVIOUSLY had the bucks...but actally made a deal over the phone here with a local dealer...and it was so much cheaper here than in California he actually flew here....made the deal...and drove his car back....I can't imagine doing that...but I guess if its economically cheaper....why not. Just seemed like a big pain in the butt to me. "-nuke

OBVIOUSLY had the bucks=had alot of money??
what am i reading wrong??

like i said-your flaw in your thinking-if he has money what the hell is he doing wasting all his time calling and coming down to texas to purchase a cheaper priced P5 from cali?? wouldnt he just buy one there and not care how much it would cost him??

Anyone else figure that out???

I paid 23,500cdn (14,625 us) all options, including 7yr bumper to bumper warranty.

Maybe they are priced different up here?

christie said:
"there was a guy that OBVIOUSLY had the bucks...but actally made a deal over the phone here with a local dealer...and it was so much cheaper here than in California he actually flew here....made the deal...and drove his car back....I can't imagine doing that...but I guess if its economically cheaper....why not. Just seemed like a big pain in the butt to me. "-nuke

OBVIOUSLY had the bucks=had alot of money??
what am i reading wrong??

like i said-your flaw in your thinking-if he has money what the hell is he doing wasting all his time calling and coming down to texas to purchase a cheaper priced P5 from cali?? wouldnt he just buy one there and not care how much it would cost him??

Anyone else figure that out???

Christy...are you SQUINTING when you read posts? so that all you see or read is what you want to see?

what you are reading WRONG IS I NEVER said that he was buying a P-5....in fact in the last post I told you he purchased a BENZ....do you know what that is? something tells me NO since you didn't pick up on that, its a MERCEDES BENZ.......and if you must know the particular car he was getting was in the 50K range. If you think that just because you got money you just throw it around not carring where it goes....well its obvious that you will probably never have much...unless you get lucky enough to hit the lotto or something. He has money because he is smart....business like.....and it makes sence to spent $300 on a one way plane ticket to fly here and pick up a car that he just saved $5000 dollars on....do the math....guess you can do that right? he just saved himself $4700....I did it for you...figured since you have trouble with english...you may have trouble with math too.

How did I do?

I got my Vivid Yellow 5sp Protege 5 without ABS, with Moonroof, Floor Mats, and Tape Deck (they said this was an option...hahaha) for $16,700 + tax and tags in VA.

yeah! so im guessing thats a good deal huh? alright, cuz i've been looking for some, and i've been debating whether i should just buy normal ones, but they just don't seem to fit right in the car. They are small and it looks really silly, so i think im gonna go with the factory ones that will fit better and look nicer.

jdm_mp5 said:
yeah! so im guessing thats a good deal huh? alright, cuz i've been looking for some, and i've been debating whether i should just buy normal ones, but they just don't seem to fit right in the car. They are small and it looks really silly, so i think im gonna go with the factory ones that will fit better and look nicer.

jdm, my opinion....get the factory ones....and $60 is a good price for them....well considering what they normally sell for anyway...they REALLY fit well...and are of good quality....My P-5 had them in it....my wifes didn't and we got aftermarket ones....not only do the factory ones look a lot better....they fit like a glove...for they are shaped EXACTLY right and contoured for the car.

yeah, my brother in law is getting them for me cuz they went back to austin yesterday. yeah, i want them to fit in perfectly without having to search for aftermarket ones that do the same as the factory ones. It was a pain in the ass searching and i just said **** it.

Back