Price check... 2012 CX-9

Thank you guys for your advise. I have now expanded my search to an hr radius. I came across a CX 9 GT Nav, Rear DVD with 2,700miles, they are telling me it was a demo vehicle. Price is 34900$ Not sure if to jump at this or not? I appreciate your input.

With 2700 miles, take another $1k (at least) off the prices.
MSRP (>$40K) - $6000 - $1000! (for GT AWD).
Another $500 off if someone in your household owns a Mazda.

with 2700 miles already on it, with rear entertainment and no sunroof, I'd give them 31k

Personally, I'd rather have a S/R. You can buy a portable DVD player for $70; and if it's built in, your kids are going to come to expect to watch a movie for every 10 minute drive to the market.

Currently looking at the AWD Touring, with Liftgate & Bose/Moomroof options and without.

Getting prices roughky $600 below MSRP. Not use the Mazda Loyalty or Trade rebates. In Chicagoland area.

My question is:
Is anyone getting $6000 off MSRP AND 0% financing? I am being told that it would be $4000 off if I want the 0% offer.

Thanks for your help!

good day mates...just purchased my 2nd cx-9 , 2012 touring (no nav or bose)for 25,000 with 61 miles.
my first one is the 2007 cx-9 sport, AWD, with rear entertainment that i paid 22,900 (i was looking to get the same deal, but dealer did not have it in stock)....but i'm very happy with both of the cars.

Just became part of the Mazda family last night.

Bought a 2012 CX-9 GT AWD, Copper Red, Moonroof/Bose Package, Navigation, Roof Rack and Power Lift Gate. Sale price was $34,650 with 0%. I am pretty happy with where I got with the price, I think I got a good deal. I came here many times before I pulled the trigger so Thanks to everybody that contributes to these forums! :)

After months of research, test drives and cruising the net/forums (thanks everyone), I finally pulled the trigger on a new 2012 CX-9 GT AWD, Moonroof/Bose Pkg, Nav, Power liftgate, Roofrails and all weather mats. Negotiated price of $32,315 with 1.9%. Unfortunately, the new CX-9 came at the expense of trading in my beloved and unforgettable 2008.5 CWP MS3... It's time to make new memories with the CX-9!!

Last edited:
PeteyP, congrats on the new purchase. That price for Nav and AWD is beyond Excellent. Can you say what dealership or the town they are in...I might go buy there, too. thanks

Four weeks ago, we bought a CX-9 Sport with Power Seat package, MSRP was $31k+ and we paid $25,900 total, without any Financing option. I think this included a $3k dealer incentive. Could've had the 0% for $2k more, but credit union offered 2.5% so an easy choice. Was a great deal on this car.

damn where are you guys seeing the 5k+ off for 2012 models?
i'm looking for a gt awd in white with bose/nav etc... passing on rear entertainment as it's useless for me

i checked edmunds incentives and it only shows 500 loyalty

damn where are you guys seeing the 5k+ off for 2012 models?
i'm looking for a gt awd in white with bose/nav etc... passing on rear entertainment as it's useless for me

i checked edmunds incentives and it only shows 500 loyalty

Why are you going with AWD in SoCal? Maybe that's why you can't find one for a good deal--how many AWD models do they really have to choose from? Here in the NE, it's hard to find one without AWD. Perhaps you just have a supply and demand problem.

oh i'm looking at an awd in socal because we head up to big bear during the winter, and we're planning to move to Oregon sometime next year, just thinking ahead

but either way, where are you guys getting 5k off for even just a fwd gt? i'd still consider one

oh i'm looking at an awd in socal because we head up to big bear during the winter, and we're planning to move to Oregon sometime next year, just thinking ahead

but either way, where are you guys getting 5k off for even just a fwd gt? i'd still consider one

I'm in PA, and I bought my '12 GT w/ AWD, Nav, S/R, Powerliftgate and roof rails in March. I called around to 12 dealers. I think the smallest discount I was quoted was about $3,000 below MSRP. I ended up purchasing for $34,299. PeteyP's price is just sick.

Folks
I got quoted 31,367.00 for 2012 GT CX-9 FWD with Moonroof/bose, roof rack, power lift gate. It doesnt have navigation and the price is before taxes or fees. Exterior color - Crystal White Pearl.
What do you think about this deal at this time of year?

Folks
I got quoted 31,367.00 for 2012 GT CX-9 FWD with Moonroof/bose, roof rack, power lift gate. It doesnt have navigation and the price is before taxes or fees. Exterior color - Crystal White Pearl.
What do you think about this deal at this time of year?

Any comments folks?

valuebuyer, according to mazdausa's website, your quote would be $6,268 off msrp. I would consider that a pretty good deal this time of year.
Thanks PeteyP. I have spent quite a bit of time on the site and looks like you might be the one with one heck of deal on ur GT :)

Back