Post your recent pictures!

eh. i can kinda see why it isnt painted (flows with the hood)

but yeah it would look better painted (thumb)

yeah i mean i would prefer the lip painted but for some reason with the gunmetal rims its growing on me. i dont like it from the black wheel side. but even with it black lip i really think the sides look better blue.

cf hood should be by itself, all that black drives me nuts but its not my car so whatever lol

it's back!!!
IMG_6253.jpg

Sun isn't good for photos. Dusk/Dawn is best.

Depends on your camera equipment and what you want to capture. In general I agree, but without direct sunlight you do not have the awesome flake of metallic paint. So if you do shoot under bright sunlight, try to have the sun positioned behind you as much as possible.

Overcast skies can make for great photos as well. Just a matter of knowing how to use the light.

Depends on your camera equipment and what you want to capture. In general I agree, but without direct sunlight you do not have the awesome flake of metallic paint. So if you do shoot under bright sunlight, try to have the sun positioned behind you as much as possible.

Overcast skies can make for great photos as well. Just a matter of knowing how to use the light.

My paint has no metallic flake. (breakn)

Back