Post your recent pictures!

god i knew someone was gonna make that comment. shes one of em. here name is Rosie Palms hahahahahh

Since there hasn't been a pic for a page or so...

DSC00740.jpg

love the pool ball, now maybe get something to cover the opening? not a boot just like something to wrap to the base so that its still a exposed shifter

love the pool ball, now maybe get something to cover the opening? not a boot just like something to wrap to the base so that its still a exposed shifter

Many steps ahead of you. That project just got pushed back behind many others & I've been lazy lately. I think I'm just gonna make a boot out of the plaid material I have sitting around tho, for the time being. Probably work on fabricating the shift cover piece over the winter.

This is what I've been running lately, anyways.

DSC00728.jpg

Last edited:

Hey, Guys!!! Picture thread. Remember??

The last THREE pages have been nothing but BS, threadjacking and post whoring!!
Like a bunch o' ole' hens!! :D :D :D

Here's my latest... Powerflow Pro-Fit Splashguards....

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

And yes, they need some "custom" trimming to have a cleaner look than they do now.

Older photo before I did a few things. Thinking of taking my wheels back to this color, or a variant

S1030081.jpg

I was thinking of something like this. Maybe inverted?

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Most recent shot

S1030110.jpg

Last edited:

A concept I had a while back when still running my OE's. Similar to yours, Mazdawarbird, which is why I post it now:

RFGrayPS.jpg

That is actually a sample of powdercoat called raw cast iron. Everything else was real except the color of the wheel center.

Last edited:
:] gotta love the wheel gap. Yup they are Fn01r-c's they are the old version i will have better pics up later today to get the real feel of color! Good ole mag blue look alikes

:] gotta love the wheel gap. Yup they are Fn01r-c's they are the old version i will have better pics up later today to get the real feel of color! Good ole mag blue look alikes

I almost pulled the trigger on a set of fn01r-c's a few days ago, but I couldn't find a dealer that had 17x8 +35 in stock in matte black or silver... So I'm currently awaiting a response about an offer I put in on a set of wheels last night. If I get these wheels I'll be very happy they didn't have the fn01r-c's in matte black. :D

Back