Post your recent pictures!

hmmm yeah i just looked them up and noticed... they are both hot. dam it now im not sure about the ms6 wheels for the milly. hey chef... when do you plan on sellilng them?

The ms3 wheels are listed for sale in the wheels FS section. They'd look pretty awesome on your car too. MS3 wheels = 18x7 +52.5 offset and ms6 wheels = 18x7 +55 offset. The ms6 wheels are a hair more sunk than ms3 wheels but you'll probably want spacers with either set.

bbrich- I am not too worried about parking lot curbs. I don't park close to them. My concern is pulling into driveways and hitting road debris. I already drag mudflap all the way down my driveway and occasionally over freeway bridge gaps. But you've gotta pay to play if you want to be low. I am hoping for another 1/4" in the front and another 1 1/4" in the rear to eliminate the rake I've got going on right now. Spring time is going to be exciting.

rimzz.jpg

i just gave my winter steelies a nice coat of black, i wonder if i should pick up a crazy color like that! looks awesome

I had one that was the same color as my car and everything but it broke in half durring shipping so i was refunded my money... ever since then ive just given up on the search for a rear lip... Its hard to find one that people want to sale or sale for a fair price...

Back