Post your recent pictures!

most recent

1113101733-00.jpg

1117102100-00.jpg

1117102101-00.jpg

i was driving up on the blue ridge parkway in NC and i saw the temp gauge start to go up then i pulled over. when we checked the compression it was cyls 1-130 2-90 3-90 4-150. i heated up and blew the head gasket. the motor does have 203k miles on it..... luckily no warped head and no sever damage. just a lot of cleaning to do....

ahh ok a blown hg for 203k isnt bad at all to be honest im suprised it hasnt blown yet with all your mods. how much boost are you running?

Damn right it does. Those are my "winter" wheels. 17x7 +38 is somewhat aggressive on a mazda3 but I definitely want more. They're pretty flush but not good enough yet. When I sell my ms3 wheels and buy some 17x9's to replace them with she'll be looking better. I'd like to get Rota grids or dpt's in 17x9. Most likely bronze or gold.

The front lip and a new spoiler will be painted soon and installed in the spring.

Damn right it does. Those are my "winter" wheels. 17x7 +38 is somewhat aggressive on a mazda3 but I definitely want more. They're pretty flush but not good enough yet. When I sell my ms3 wheels and buy some 17x9's to replace them with she'll be looking better. I'd like to get Rota grids or dpt's in 17x9. Most likely bronze or gold.

The front lip and a new spoiler will be painted soon and installed in the spring.

whats the difference between the ms3 and ms6 wheels?

Back