Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

how the hell did you get your car in the same spot for night and daytime pics... damn man... oh yeah sweet ride as well... how you like the tien basics???

maybe because he doesnt have the car in the same spot for both pictures. look carefully. its a different background.

you are right, it is the same building in the back but its not the same spot. i know cause there is an extra tree and an extra pole.

You guys are quite the observative ones. Here's a new profile shot....RacingBrake slotted rotors install complete. I did the front pair two weekends ago, and finished up the rear last Saturday.

click on image for 2048x1536 res

Next weekend....H11 5000k HIDs for the foglights. Expect another night-time shot. :)

dude get some close ups of the drilled rotors. you should think of painting the calipers to accentuate the wheels. Just a thought.
how much were the calipers?

ZoomVT said:
dude get some close ups of the drilled rotors. you should think of painting the calipers to accentuate the wheels. Just a thought.
how much were the calipers?

Nah. I like the contrast as it is now. I try to say away from any colors other than white, silver and black.

Slotted rotor closeups....

Front

click on image for 1600x1200 res

Rear

Here's my 3. I dont feel like going outside to take pictures right now so I will get better pics later. My rims are the TSW Volcano.

Attachments

• alot of stuff 003.jpg
    alot of stuff 003.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 325
  • volcano.jpg
    volcano.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 318
Just got mine last Saturday. I have had it a week and love it. I was wanting the 5 door hatch .. but completely happy that I went with the sedan.

mazda3.JPG

Here is the nose of my car. It seems to be obstructed by this incredibly fast two-wheeler.

Attachments

• DSCF3527.JPG
    DSCF3527.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
As BC3i asked heres more pictures of my car.
Sorry my car is so dirty, the weather here has been awful.

Loose said:
Here is the nose of my car. It seems to be obstructed by this incredibly fast two-wheeler.

(hah) Looks like your mazda is sucking your bike's tailpipe!

I'm new to these forums. I've had my 3s 4-door for just over a year (and it's got 40,500 miles!). Here's my baby:

Mazda3s_rear_quarter_low_full-2.jpg

You can find more info about it here:

My Mazda3 page

yeah thats a lot of mileage dude.
Are those 17 inch wheels? they almost look 16 but i think thats because of the higher profile in the tire. I cant tell, are those rims gold?
EDIT: Nevermind just read your sig.

Back