Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

FLAMEBOY said:
oz (australia), in melbourne :)

its only a headlight cover, then i smoked it from the inside... its only 3 layer, but it look dark becoz i guess the mazda3 headlights have black background. it works like a tint window i guess...

So I win.. Ding Ding!!! What do I win. J/K Looks nice man. Figured on that side of the world they were plastic covers. Real big thing there.

RockBlocker said:
So I win.. Ding Ding!!! What do I win. J/K Looks nice man. Figured on that side of the world they were plastic covers. Real big thing there.

hey bro,

i think you better join www.ozmazdaclub.com and sell your products there.

we hav alot of flying rocks and stone chips here in australian road!! bloody trucks and high wind :( so i guess u will sell quite alot of stuff in australia... i dont mind help you selling it... no commision needed... :) just give me the smoke sticker for the rear light... lol

yeah, if i know u sold that stuff earlier, i would hav bought it from u... so much easier, and make much more sense...

:)

here's a pic, sorry about the quality...took it w/ my cell

Attachments

• DSC00157.JPG
    DSC00157.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 617
thanks...i was gonna go with the sportline but we got some bad potholes out here and i have a baby to so i didn't want to sacrifice the comfort of the ride

we got potholes here too......too damn many, but I went with sportlines. You just gotta pay more attention..its tough sometimes

tphskab said:
we got potholes here too......too damn many, but I went with sportlines. You just gotta pay more attention..its tough sometimes
Sportlines are the way to go! (2thumbs)

BC3I said:
thanks...i was gonna go with the sportline but we got some bad potholes out here and i have a baby to so i didn't want to sacrifice the comfort of the ride

Yeah they are but he did the smart thing with having a baby

Here is a pic of the GF's Mazda3 S

Attachments

• IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 472
New to the Forum. Here is some pics. Just stock, but nicely equiped =)

2004 Mazda 3 Titanium Gray Metallic - 2.3 inline 4 : 160hp : 150 tq : Sport Package : Moonroof and in dash 6 disc package : 4 spd AT w/ selective shift : 17's : 4 wheels disc : black leather : cruise : radio and cruise controls on steering wheel : leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter : keyless entry

002.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Interior
001i.jpg

002i.jpg

003i.jpg

004i.jpg

005i.jpg

006i.jpg

007i.jpg

Mazda 3 in hawaii,18s ssr,gt spec,progress spring and sway bar,focus sport exhaust

(rei) (rei)

Attachments

• CIMG0340.JPG
    CIMG0340.JPG
    509.4 KB · Views: 1,548
  • CIMG0371.JPG
    CIMG0371.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 1,675
  • CIMG0370.JPG
    CIMG0370.JPG
    517.7 KB · Views: 1,755
Last edited:
I want to see the pulleys on the car (once they get attached). I talked to my tech about getting the pulleys, he said I'd run the risk of overcharging my alternator, so I might just skip it.

Latest posts

Back