Possible 2003.5 MSP for adoption in the Austin area...

Had a lead on a 2003 MSP that I wanted for $4000 but it was sold before I could get out to look at it. I'm looking for a daily driver so I can keep my MSM for weekends. If you'd take $4100 cash (income tax return, baby! time to spend it!) with all the goodies then we have a tentative deal. Not trying to low-ball ya, just all the cash I've got. My roommate should be home Wednesday and could give me a ride out there (I'm in Midland, TX)

I can assure you it would be going to a good home and not flipping it. I can relate to your position in giving up a car you love. A while ago I had to sell my 2006 Sentra spec-V and I was the original owner. 77k on it, always garaged, even kept a seat cover on the driver seat so I wouldn't get it dirty. Sadly nobody wanted to buy it so I ended up selling it to a dealer for pennies on the dollar. I was in a bind and needed the cash so I took the deal. Someone got my baby and probably paid more than what I was asking. Bummer.

The fact that your car is the same titanium mica as my Mazda is a pretty good selling point. I'd love to have them parked next to each other in the garage...

*EDIT* $4300 Paypal just unlocked my account after a scammer tried to drain it!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back