pictures of my ride

alan too

:
Hmm... I wonder...
pictures of my ride(new)

finally got some digital shots of my ride. and just after i got my hood put on too. ill be getting my apc carbon look mirrors on tues! ill put up another pic then....

here they are!

stock mirrors:
004.jpg

with new mirrors:
003.jpg

001.jpg

010.jpg

here's some shots of my short billet antenna:
011.jpg

012.jpg

once again mp3 exhaust:
013.jpg

014.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice! I love the look of CF hoods, but the wife hates them. I think I am gonna be getting a new SLP hood if she'll give me my allowance for another $700 for the car.
Ya ever think about yanking off your door guards? It looks much cleaner IMO, although I know some people swear to them about really protecting door dings.

hey wattup mike. meet where? dont think im doing anything. o yea i think i read about it. at a park in the valley. maybe im going to roll.

rmedoc: i was acutually just considering doing that after recently discovering the how to post on removing the door guards. i would have to agree they are good to have if you ever got bumped by someone not paying attention. cheaper to fix the molding then the door i think. but i may just do it because it would look great. ill just have to be more carefull about my parking.

dont remember for the tint. i think i had five different grades to choose from... the sunroof is the darkest. all the back windows are one lighter. the fronts were done in the same too as well as the windshield(the lightest shade) and a visor but i got ticketed for those. didnt have a camera to take pics but it gave it a good profile. im gonna have it done again though...

sorry for the dissapointment steph i couldnt make it out to the last. ill watch for the next and see if its convenient

Damn good looking car. And no offense to you but suprisingly I like the mirrors. Are they the APC? I'm not big on their products but if they are APC then they look pretty damn good. Would love some rally mirrors done in CF. Oh well I can always dream. Good looking car either way.

thans man. yup they are APC! blah, i know its crap and its cf look as in cf looks like crap. but its all good, it works for now until i paint it to match the car. came with a nice big apc sticker... would fit perfectly across the back window if anyone would like to buy... haha.

my car is the ''fun" wagon as well...puff puff pass

Back