Pics of the lower Billet grill for 3rd Gen Protege I will be selling soon + The upper

Rac3rX

Some pics to get an idea of what the Grillz on my Old ride looked like.

dsc00491dm0.jpg

dsc00492iq1.jpg

The upper grill hasnt been bondoed or painted yet, but Any body shop can do the fitment for you if your not good with bondo.

Its fiberglass & its actually a Grill ment for a P5

It will fit the Sedan perfectly with the help of a little bondo during paint prep (Standard prep for a fiberglass custom peice)

The lower is billet alluminum, painted all black withe front side only polished. the side peices are adjustable.

Anybody interested in the Grillz, if so ill make a F/S thread. They wont be sold with the car.

Sounds like a plan, Ill set the thread up tomorow once I get a chance to do the pic with the grill & my handle, it might be this weekend.

The pricing will be 40$ + shipping (That will be just the actual shipping cost) that should be under 20$ depending on where you are (if that)

The peice Requires prep for paint, it is a fibeglass peice. The Mesh grill is alluminim a & comes out and goes back in very easy.

Sounds cool, I just bought a stock P5 grill(recived broken:() but Eric needs one also and I think that one would look better on his car.

Back