Pics... finally stopped raining!!! Liquid Platinum

07LiquidCX7

:
2007 Mazda CX-7 Sport Pckg
The wife and I already ordered some stuff for it. Ordered: zoom zoom stickers, RDX turbo badge, LED license plate lights, HID conversion (not in yet), and chrome front bumper trims (not in yet). We washed and waxed her today and thought we'd share the results of the mods since it finally stopped raining. Future plans are: Eibach sportlines, 20" silver wheels, stereo mods, debadge the "Mazda" on the boot, LED mirrors, Corksport bumper, Japanese fogs w/ signal, chrome "CX-7" rear bumper step trim, and some other stuff I can't think of at the moment. Let us know what you think.

P1010002%7E12.JPG

P1010009%7E8.JPG

P1010010%7E8.JPG

P1010011%7E5.JPG

P1010006%7E14.JPG

P1010007%7E11.JPG

P1010008%7E12.JPG

P1010013%7E2.JPG

P1010014%7E4.JPG

The wife and I already ordered some stuff for it. Ordered: zoom zoom stickers, RDX turbo badge, LED license plate lights, HID conversion (not in yet), and chrome front bumper trims (not in yet). We washed and waxed her today and thought we'd share the results of the mods since it finally stopped raining. Future plans are: Eibach sportlines, 20" silver wheels, stereo mods, debadge the "Mazda" on the boot, LED mirrors, Corksport bumper, Japanese fogs w/ signal, chrome "CX-7" rear bumper step trim, and some other stuff I can't think of at the moment. Let us know what you think.

Sweet! and for additional mods, don't forget the shark fin antenna!

Vince.

I like the white lights, does anyone know if there are laws about getting blue lights for the license plates in Colorado?

The small mods you've done thus far look great (thumb) The white LED's were one of my favs for me......after seeing them on Lexus' i had to have em!

BTW, This unpredictable rain down here sucks.....i hate it with a passion.

And for Bond007, the blue led license plate lights give you very low visibilty for your plates.....I have the whites LEDS look much better in the rear of any vehicle.

^I agree... go with the while LED's. They look very clean. Thanks for the compliments too.

Here are the pics after the HID installed and the chrome bumper trimmings where the fog lights would go. Let me know what you guys think. I am going to do a whole DIY covering it for look for that in the "How To" section. Total price was $110 for the HID conversion and the chrome grilles. Not bad. Look at that perfect light cutoff line with the projectors.

P1010022%7E4.JPG

P1010023%7E3.JPG

P1010024%7E0.JPG

P1010025%7E2.JPG

P1010026%7E0.JPG

The 7 looks good but now you have me interested in that beamer! Can we get some beamer pics? lol

LOL sure thing... I've taken it to a couple of shows and won a trophy for best in class. Not bad for a daily driver with 153,000 miles on it. I can post more if you want but here's a couple. I have a pretty sweet audio system in it too, took me a couple of weeks to build. Can't wait til I can put audio in the CX-7.

P1010031%7E0.JPG

P1010038.JPG

Liquid Platinum=best CX7 color!(nana)

^Agreed ;) , but I'm kinda biased. I also really like the Galaxy Grey ones. Only reason we didn't buy one of those is they only had those in leather and the wife didn't like the cheap feel of the cx's leather... soooooo we got the platinum with the cloth interior.

Hi, I'm a mazda noob, but by no means a noob to modding/tuning cars. I just got my CX-7 on SUnday, and am browsing the web looking at the options for upgrades. Liquid... beautiful ride, i must say. I also noticed that you said that you got the HID and chrome gof grills for 100...Where did you find such an awesome price? I would love to get some HIDs on my CX, but have only found prices in the 130ish area, and thats not including the grills. Also, did you instlal the HIDs yourself, or have the dealer do it for you? Thanks for any info, and good luck on future mods.
Jayson

Thanks guys for all the compliments... that really helps make the modding worth the time. The HID install took about 3 hours because of the way Mazda doesn't like you to be able to reach the low beam bulbs. JGTO05 ya, did it myself. I am working on a DIY that I am going to post in the How To section.

HID Kit $83 https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Grill Kit $23.50
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Hope that helps.

Back