Picking up a 13 Mazda5 on friday

Lets see if this long overdue photo becomes available, edit, nevermind it didn't. I'm gonna have to remember my Imageshack password now LOL

Last edited:
Lets see if this long overdue photo becomes available, edit, nevermind it didn't. I'm gonna have to remember my Imageshack password now LOL

I sent mine to fiftysix and some other random person in TX as I got the wrong number the first time. He said he would put them up tonight.

I sent mine to fiftysix and some other random person in TX as I got the wrong number the first time. He said he would put them up tonight.

Here ya go!

(gotta be logged in to see the photos)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Those bikes are 29er's if that helps anyone with size issues. The seats came out very easily.

I'd highly recommend a tow hitch and hitch-mounted bike rack for you, so you can still carry people and cargo and not muddy up the interior.

I'd highly recommend a tow hitch and hitch-mounted bike rack for you, so you can still carry people and cargo and not muddy up the interior.
We have that for my VW Golf. (and it works really well) Really like to keep inside, at least my bike is worth a lot of $$$. Wife's, not so much. I got this vehicle for a very specific purpose, bikes inside road trips. I have lots of other cars for other purposes. For this one, that is it, bikes inside!

I think well, however, hard to tell as temps have come down. I will put in the garage tomorrow to let it warm up and see where I am at. I think I got the queen yesterday. Staggering around in a poison induced haze when I squashed her. The liquid traps appear to be very effective. Who knew you could learn something following advise from the internet?

I've used that brand of traps for sugar ants in the house, but the mounds were outdoors. I can't imagine having to get rid of a mound in the car. That's gotta be sorta like taking a beehive out of a house. (boom07)

I remember well my time in TX, fire ants! If this car had fire ants, we would have turned around, got my $$$ back and got a rental to get home.

I ordered my leather steering wheel. Look forward to making this car a nicer place to do road trips. Taking it on the 24th to Shenandoah National Park for our annual hiking trip for thanksgiving.

And one other question, is the ebrake handle on the GT leather? I really need to find one in a junk yard.

Back